<nettime> whatever Nettime is, is alive

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Tue Jun 3 13:22:52 CEST 2003

old wounds never close ?
sorry for Xpost, but what is about syndicate must be read on syndicate
too.
----------------------------------
my comment now :

is it a barking doll i'm hearing now ?
no.
not even a barking doll.

I hear the voice of an ex-cap'tain,
the one who left the ship when storm became too strong to face.

the flying dutchman is stil riding the oceans,
sir.

i mock you andreassito,
because you a-are
i mock you,