[syndicate]

Natalie Myers portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 19:30:18 CEST 2003

--- integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

> >very funny they ask for this

The Federal Communications Commission votes to relax restrictions on media ownership, allowing
media conglomerates to buy more TV stations and own a newspaper and broadcast network in the same
city. Critics say the move will lead to less diversity of content and viewpoints

are prostitutes illegal in the US ?

yes besides for Las Vegas But then we are becoming Las Vegas
as a whole o teledesic
explaining the increase in Christain funamentalists
there are loop HOLES o

No senor we do not work for Walmart WE ARE WAL MART soon 2b2 ha ahahhahaah

> under fascism everything good is illegal
ASHCROFT LIKE Adolf Eichmann

http://www.npr.org/news/specials/walmart/index.html

> -.o
>

> >you know if it wasn't so serious .. it could be kind of funny ...
OPEN SKY _________________ H AHHA AHHAA HAH
WATER
FOOD AID
G8 hobb nobb
untill the supper doesnt hit the table nothing will happen

> THATCHER

> information and archive: http://anart.no/~syndicate
> Shake the KKnut: http://anart.no/~syndicate/KKnut

=====