The Discipline Of Angels

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 01:18:30 CEST 2003

The Discipline Of Angels #0001 - #0003

on,   move   time   I b   but   spea   spea   "   "Wha   the   depe
the   done   what   How   Leno   acro   nipp   moan   bega   in t   the
repu   maki   plat   all   she   sist   gett   and   up t   more   rapi
sure   ship   ship   long   to d   imag   on h   care   achi   four   to
p   one   Samo   care   was   gent   begi   erec   foll   move   neve
and   utte   thin   beli   Derr   woul   have   work   prep   offe
more   weap   albe   Jame   Schl   She   gave   thos   wick   to t
marr   usua   fact   "Mr.   bega   died   She   pict   the   retu   comp
find   I th   nati   stov   stra   look   the   Sash   her   the   Gran
and   walk   the   brig   righ   mana   He h   them   them   watc   "Hur
Jack   from   the   comm   revo   his   by w   Comm   27 a   repo   cont
'I w   and   Bob   It w   mont   conf   Dece   'But   of a   fest   rejo
the   cont   aggr   of r   Conf   forc   late   visc   that   desp   and
reco   all   Lant   fire   airc   Sept   US a   lear   and   caus   thes
dise   "Tim   Bren   us t   will   here   went   mark   demo   prin
rath   corr   take   your   for   No   Ther   in t   heav   near   with
dism   his   "Ble   'Why   repl   look   blus   this   on h   so t
almo   soli   audi   his   read   any   way,   firs   the   test   nucl
had   unne   syst   pork   whil   one   forw   cont   comm   theo   I ha
bett   let   her   fina   lips   mout   ki-t   imme   answ   "See   see
Iden   the   grea   on e   rows   My f   me f   'Don   pion   Bill
Jimm   Howe   deba   prio   resp   clai   on f   of t   Mr.   him   'It
the   Mary   brea   anxi   shou   much   spec   air   'Tha   repl   all!
thin   Tell   Pete   But   reli   itse   Blad   "Why   conc   this   him
to d   econ   rewa   rhet   aren   liar   righ   to b   and   They
'psy   mode   psyc   son   felt   and   Akul   to b   brea   eate   shad
Pick   to B   Mr.   with   Flag   Copp   Stor   Farm   Greg   sixp
stic   Mr.   kind   cons   repl   dryi   nurt   late   it   "Com   Frit
his   step   chai   what   I re   bett   can   Heat   thou   she   imag
I ma   sugg   both   shoo   and   her   almo   othe   now,   most   exer
stru   When   Stat   Grea   6, 1   sett   abou   slee   dist   They
into   them   then   impe   all   us H   He m   one   thin   pare   in t
boy   impo   that   When   'Not   repl   a ma   life   paym   seco
gobl   whil   pour   liqu   brac   and,   impe   butt   evid   knew
had   one   "Kel   help   with   said   two   roub   ther   Tho   acti
dire   whil   tune   grea   Swam   and   Mast   Mean   Clup   comb   of
M   day,   moth   Co   the   or t   of t   woul   and   fina   beca   of
t   cock   a la   1934   been   soil   supp   adap   here   toil   you
is o   It   divi   It i   That   refi   99.   scen   The   and   the
the   here   aski   fuck   "Is   his   expe   from   mome   coug   quie
stud   Yoga   fulf   exhi   were   voci   Samu   prin   appl   vind
not   ques   in t   depa   gobl   dest   Bath   of u   been   The   shoo
said   "Tha   from   esta   old   pass   and   at o   into   oooo   sque
agai   in a   situ   wher   of w   we'r   Than   that   ofte   but   win
very   me t   and   mali   dart   the   apar   a do   gun   hand   up h
the   brit   expe   bow   that   beau   guid   ther   disa   resp   beco
whic   marr   more   the   conf   gent   have   negl   brot   play
quic   gobl   fast   the   of c   spri   some   '"No   voic   felt
shou   agai   whol   roub   to b   wife   myse   misg   may   Miss   .
Oh   tiri   Soma   as "   inst   relu   purp   cont   of t   fing   . It
anyt   Erne   miss   miss   tech   inte   'I t   mum,   perp   fled
simp   inex   swee   inex   swee   Blis   sorr   suff   stat   blis
hast   corp   goin   alri   he w   shut   Why,   snug   wit   over
hers   I'm   gods   he's   for   fasc   that   to d   and   to d   "Ope
Nort   Sout   dete   usin   arra   quic   thin   but   in t   and   in t
base   inco   stag   fro   exci   capa   us r   rest   Amer   gene   a
ni   mour   into   the   ther   It i   late   than   this   know   me o
unde   look   cond   'Wha   busi   -um?   thes   cons   devo   as a   in
t   he w   he w   the   rega   who   blis   the   whic   rate   Pola
Oper   Envi   Sate

The Discipline Of Angels #0002

'Ah!   dra   wall   Amor   to s   I ha   Shri   with   and   then   the
no n   prev   remo   shor   with   the   Serj   true   the   reli   Her
rubb   back   her   her   back   her.   clam   'Can   ejac   Pick   asto
fina   dete   ques   abou   her   mutt   go   Kuzk   been   mone   Far,
blue   Luce   Hill   beyo   prel   what   more   nucl   back   are
"Thi   extr   I t   visi   arou   east   hous   adop   suff   for   foun
love   was   swal   mome   said   The   mili   disa   and   time   triu
auth   him   day,   when   addr   Rago   deni   as h   as h   crie
ecst   Fate   shou   effe   pern   lay   grou   sled   It   "A H   to y
'No,   'I n   laug   some   glan   wind   eyes   "The   heal   and
proc   othe   with   hims   wick   fitt   conc   of a   umbr   vehi   at
t   Libr   made   disc   crim   from   reac   -to   beyo   'Are   them
Pick   anyt   the   leec   are   seri   few   the   the   grim   hit
this   king   weak   repl   ever   anyw   'my   a we   enga   arte
work   appe   of '   not   unty   but   pull   impa   I sh   the   riva
the   "'No   Pete   you   choi   said   Secr   Defe   it's   "   thei
repl   run   the   Lang   Oper   Cent   deli   try,   agai   by t   morn
nigh   this   send   for   Navy   Corp   not   woul   conc   know   pain
ther   inve   I kn   here   rest   for   youn   woul   the   smil   Navy
comm   ship   offi   They   some   Pick   on b   You   Ph.D   be p
coun   'I a   trou   said   'but   have   inno   gall   cons   his   And
what   to t   they   Mr.   unco   very   when   at a   and   mise   The
moni   and   thre   for   and   was   comm   the   inte   way,   cont
that   to r   as   exam   seem   disc   char   part   dist   unde   begi
was   Nor   behi   doin   "It'   " sa   look   hors   stat   a go   insc
whic   with   'The   has   week   reti   than   offi   have   thei
live   teac   is n   text   had   upon   well   they   appr   are   with
fing   in n   requ   stay   mome   impu   out   vari   mani   pros   of
t   maki   inga   cann   this   'Wel   She   aski   last   meet   'It'
sir,   Stig   unbu   coat   Curr   does   warm   spac   Toni   King
far   us w   The   unpr   morn   jour   fron   even   he h   Pick   stab
was   heav   scru   inne   spir   with   it a   The   comp   been   when
am s   murd   slee   too,   so   the   ten   time   and   It w   tric
succ   life   chem   stru   and   of s   inqu   Pick   repl   care   You
bloo   his   hear   deit   Kali   Asur   suck   thin   stud   anci   By
t   and   esti   2005   will   of t   not   who   and   the   that
when   anot   "Of   repl   does   rese   wast   spen   iden   $20   doub
Desc   at t   this   into   bury   deep   She   'Oh,   said   anot
P'ra   woma   use   fuck   just   wit   spir   wasn   woul   Mary   she
neve   Mosc   don'   Well   and   abou   saw   it c   fast   with   dari
they   troo   alon   "Lor   alwa   clev   was   The   unde   this   real
with   grou   scie   clea   nose   feat   maje   of h   the   on   stre
imme   "Bec   me,"   MacA   He w   hair   post   shab   had   hand
long   a ve   jump   some   the   some   lean   the   the   dri   moun
Mose   the   And   'I h   in c   rece   of p   smal   the   the   the
inte   deta   enem   This   Guru   Guru   Kabi   Rama   mesa   US   scie
engi   imme   afte   tumb   the   some   Perk   mind   '  A   inci
tumu   They   chur   at t   and   'You   gent   I d   repl   such   and
prol   exil   Here   Vais   name   mild   at t   the   pull   whic
sits   obje   some   very   The   him   face   over   in a   Runn   over
Rebe   One   have   trai   and   cert   whic   to f   and   On a   wind
sext   Rais   used   assa   but   offi   even   bein   plac   rema
mind   have   Hap   inde   "Yes   it's   coat   hard   watc   'I a
said   layi   gent   and   with   -and   obta   'Wha   Mr.   inqu   pron
very   was   only   sar   Cric   My f   have   send   coll   sauc   attr
othe   a li   anym   in t   shou   cons   reme   aspi   when   stat
clos   Pick   time   reco   the   seer   leav   say:   Rago   John
desp   clos   nipp   othe   and   the   prop   Cong   legi   offs   Mr.
bei   rece   favo   am a   for   firs   poin   "Wel   had   thos   " re
The   the   lips   up o   taki   that   no w   sole   rejo   some   hesi
and   a st   bles   of b   of p   eati   supr   cent   Roth   she   expr
opin   Bob   Agai   incl   and   roun   habi   so s   that   cann   puls
more   real   say:   belo   Abou   that

The Discipline Of Angels #0003

know   my p   in f   lett   thig   and   told   Slow   unpl   conv
walk   the   is t   and   the   The   amid   in   whic   shor   enem
the   fill   June   full   a jo   have   the   nigh   of h   walk   name
the   of H   all   one   Live   atta   love   will   land   land   . I
Mr.   in a   besp   appr   Bath   I pe   as I   folk   ever   it i   the
take   how   impo   cont   stea   from   wit   wate   I'm   Sand   rece
lett   ladi   'I k   mean   Dowl   aggr   "For   that   "he   till   by
h   espe   all   the   them   when   two   mont   thin   "God   was
top   fath   from   of t   stoo   off,   subj   cold   oppo   save   my
w   wit   prev   at s   out   memb   her   time   "The   me,"   woma
want   'I'm   they   ' re   Bard   with   wake   old   boun   This
Inte   esta   new   "Oh   feel   Oooo   reli   task   self   none   expe
was   and   air   inte   "Yes   be b   with   "   a we   tha   into
ther   . I   unde   to w   We d   each   cent   she   coun   pres   Darr
inst   fath   "Nay   hurt   " sa   "Be   it a   it w   If h   like
woma   aban   to L   that   touc   othe   "No,   farm   land   .   her
chee   'and   be t   had   reas   agai   brou   mome   life   pres
trip   to   Grow   Russ   a pa   Germ   it w   no o   to a   atte   expl
took   oili   sens   Perr   Focu   then   over   stom   star   . Oh
put   ago.   the   ever   mean   assa   Th   him.   a ro   nucl   is s
reli   brou   far   I d   the   like   his   glas   crus   way,   was
a bo   woul   purc   only   stop   chai   at B   not   targ   call
step   21.5   Indo   supp   Timo   divi   mani   Vish   with   most
shou   popu   witn   remo   camp   and   cand   Demo   Mr.   half   the
mech   stil   pool   daze   brou   and   caps   wive   pled   the   and
at t   the   "Wel   wait   "I c   I'm   the   best   whos   pass   pers
the   blue   jump   abou   pant   comp   the   I th   to s   vene   oper
but   rang   This   thou   of u   not   coul   ree   ship   "He   he s
And   anot   Why?   Rago   17.   frie   the   Ther   exce   nois   clos
rese   indu   incr   surv   I le   your   tong   earl   prac   reme
supr   prin   the   woul   to b   this   in h   care   coun   felt   for
The   the   Pic   assi   To t   only   wink   mean   Ther   pie   yout
feel   seri   othe   Of   allo   coun   for   of m   mate   Savk   his
pass   some   voic   "Sud   Depa   as t   bran   litt   brig   did   to
i   'My   said   taki   Mr.   so b   have   eith   SOME   the   of s
ensh   This   This   acco   such   expr   soug   Solo   acqu   his   the
appe   fore   rigo   brok   weep   Save   unde   look   His   busi
ladi   form   tea,   form   miss   the   comm   them   conv   he w   for
was   'Ah,   lad!   Pick   deli   Rodi   unde   simp   his   'The   mali
terr   and   You   driv   savo   and   Two   vill   Obru   brid   The
ladl   of n   bowl   but   to t   if i   didn   ever   gazi   thin
'Wot   happ   up a   two?   anot   'I t   most   we c   adop   All
conc   opin   Radd   whet   alwa   hold   with   orga   knew   than
She   path   mead   good   like   have   oper   tact   I th   miss
desi   to p   thou   carr   broa   and   feet   hold   I co   rapi
five   came   a ro   merc   this   spir   rela   you   assu   othe   the
stud   feat   mean   stri   copp   othe   is j   slee   know   "Tha
grop   hunt   unti   saw   lof   door   Have   out   Wink   alth   once
corr   him   . Er   it?   not   to s   Sard   'Cle   firs   up t   floo
with   pres   the   chai   her   shor   and   head   'don   exce   inte
I wa   glad   face   occa   Sand   appe   lips   "In   must   stri   the
at t   fait   try   unit   woul   with   Line   wire   had   stea   with
guid   and   we m   fear   conf   ting   hung   lip.   will   inte
trie   in v   extr   uniq   peac   be u   test   frie   a hy   syri
solu   cond   Vink   Oper   Flig   a no   Bosn   shaw   of a   that
wind   The   his   Batt   gard   ever   'Hus   time   conc   impr   said
migh   hope   spee   decl   tick   up i   powe   expe   agen   "Wel
woma   sayi   "She   coul   grun   plac   hav   Comb   Oper   at H
Fla.   "You   ever   and   lost   At F   had   expl   whi   case   such
devo   and   bowl   secu   fath   assa   be n   The   been   and   had
Assa   whol   foot   Calc   they   of s   can   3, o   Smok   upon
your   over   but   of t   soul   soul   "My   ther   Greg   They   back
serv   And   Move   beau   the   upon   'You   this   Pic   his   a fa
mean   tut,   marr   figh   of n   arou   Proj   deve   bomb   era   let
of t   now,   ten   most   whic   to b   'I h   comm   pers   lett
rega   mind   away   fall   Jesu   not   of K   as m   enga   dogf
agil   comp   16,   The   and   okay   'Me!   Snod   and   laug   hear
must   it .   unde   And   pipe   youn   intr   frie   odou   flav
ever   and   my w   Ther   I sl   legs   able   cock   she   bit   bene
With   'No,   'I   'ere   a gr   to s   Pras   behi   rain   And   for
crep   stom   quic   his   the   peri   smil   was   sudd   with   lett
thro   was   my f   trea   "Who   from   turn   over   'Agg   ' sa
lady   dar   am a   does   his   the   arri   she   go d   of W   find
In o   may   foll   nece   . We   haza   give   mass   mach   We f
comm   coup   once   thro   Comp   life   Payl   numb   ladi   decr
gent   disc   Your   'Mis   with   said   woul   you   inst   sayi
Mait   appe   agit   reci   my u   afra   rude   it."   Whil   tits
clos   I ru   in t   moon   look   stra   two   sett   now.   cour
cost   Job.   Hit   head   and   does   prop   Walt   was   boar   dinn
That   was   enjo   dest   each   fait   foll   trem   righ   acqu
them   puss   fing   them   numb   or a   tree   bare   frie   how
func   Bes   As f   does   boys   Greg   were   had   Broc   Cric   But,
fact   misu   anyt   jour   unde   leng   brai   of y   cont   and
anot   mach   cold   easi   man   supe   of p   to b   hour   wash   and
Greg   the   . Bu   awfu   ther   ship   info   the   made   was   thro
but   prob   wron   the   the   seco   the   "I w   in m   inva   neve
saw   thou   watc   to m   it i   here   me i   hers   The   gent   all
suga   as i   Cold   no l   And   man   avoi   This   busi   Q. I   this
not   wron   'You   that   pay   said   chan   evan   impe   obje   spir
dark   fire   be e   of T   face   the   her   thro   Mr.   not   hear
thei   that   with   crim   wage   Sawy   draw   noth   the   . I   so s
Agat   What   it f   remo   in t   Ther   it.'   do y   that   shal
the   Not   purp   spre   spir   and   coll   and   "   achi   that
anal   Matt   and   the   very   look   fina   ligh   and   came   'But
an u   woma   remo   Benj   is n   rebu   on f   got   and   achi   skim
ice   Fran   more   lubr   He   asto   quee   all   alth   To u   stoc
stew   abou   town   Her   for   look   Boar   bird   of t   labe   Lord
aga   No d   port   the   acqu   I   in i   year   then   by t   doub
it.   Derr   shou   wher   Comm   what   need   depr   with   ther
zero   'In   love   Pick   vent   "I w   neve   the   bein   sugg   perh
afte   Heat   and   cloc   A.M.   Unit   the   stat   endo   mode   it n
divi   this   you   what   "We   work   furi   addr   our   plac   Bana
Thei   trav   said   one"   he s   the   time   answ   as i   and   Devo
True   Acco   Bhag   made   Do y   rais   of e   . An   lady   the
ladi   a wh   this   coun   land   '"Th   maki   stam   sext   brou
year   said   fell   and   man   hear   red-   stan   snat   ladl   boil
flun   care   time   a lo   had   "Wer   the   have   eati   be d   perp
by e   as f   "Car   she   insi   beyo   near   keep   the   this   "Now
to w   wint   chil   cert   his,   the   he h   clai   of l   'I a
it,'   fier   with   very   whic   hone   of p   was   char   Pick
Serj   THE   . Ve   sent   a go   Cric   "I t   have   repl   of t
havi   the   gree   was   of a   form   upon   char   aris   igno   me.
soon   take

august highland

muse apprentice guild
--"expanding the canon into the 21st century"
www.muse-apprentice-guild.com

culture animal
--"following in the footsteps of tradition"
www.cultureanimal.com

---