info: ccc-camp /07-10 Aug. near Berlin http://www.ccc.de/camp/2003/index.en.html

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Wed Jul 30 16:41:12 CEST 2003

;)

http://www.ccc.de/camp/images/camp-life-01.jpg          (boys never grow up)

The Chaos Communication Camp is an international, four-day open-air
event for hackers and associated life-forms. The Camp features three
conference tracks with interesting lectures, workshops and other
stuff.

Chaos Communication Camp 2003
The International Hacker Open Air Gathering
7/8/9/10th August 2003
near Berlin, Germany (Old Europe)

You can participate! Bring your tent and join our villages. The Camp
has everything you need: power, internet, food and fun. The 60.000
square meter areal features enough space to camp and a nice lake to
swim and do nautic experiments.

http://www.ccc.de/camp/2003/index.en.html

Volunteers from eastern european and other countries with low per
capita income or other people who have serious problems with the
entrance fee, please contact angel-of-mercy at camp.ccc.de to explain
your situation. We will listen and help.

http://www.ccc.de/camp/2003/tickets.en.html