Call for submissions / Clemente Padin and Isabel Aranda

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Wed Jul 16 10:58:09 CEST 2003

Regina Célia Pinto (reginapinto at arteonline.arq.br)

Net.art call English & Espa?ol
(english)
goto("net.art")
www.escaner.cl/netart
chile - uruguay

NeT.ArT Invitation
We invite you to visit our website: goto("net.art")
A meeting point to learn, discuss, share and create, focused on digital
art
and 'Net Art'.
Become part of our site by sending work (preferably prepared especially
for
goto("net.art").
There is a free choice of subject and the size must be no more than 500kb,
although the optimum size is 100kb.
The work must be animated or interactive. We do not accept simple images.
Formats accepted: gif. flash, html, mov, etc.
No time limit.
Send to: ytoaranda at terra.cl ó yto11 at terra.cl
The work will be published at goto("net.art").

Fraternally

Clemente Padín
clepadin at adinet.com.uy

Isabel Aranda *Yto*
ytoaranda at terra.cl

(espa?ol)
goto("net.art")
www.escaner.cl/netart
chile - uruguay
Invitación NeT.ArT
Le invitamos a recorrer el sitio web: goto("net.art")
Punto de encuentro para conocer, discutir, mostrar y
crear en torno al arte digital y "Net Art"
Intégrate a nuestro sitio enviando una obra
(ojala preparada especialmente para goto("net.art"))
El tema es libre y el tama?o debe ser de un máximo de 500 kb, aunque lo
óptimo sería no mayor de 100 kb.

La obra debe ser animada o interactiva. NO se aceptan simples imágenes.
Se aceptan formatos gif, flash, html, mov, etc.
Sin fecha límite.
Enviar a: ytoaranda at terra.cl ó yto11 at terra.cl
Las obras se irán publicando en goto("net.art").

Fraternalmente,

Clemente Padín
clepadin at adinet.com.uy

Isabel Aranda *Yto*
ytoaranda at terra.cl

The Museum of the Essential and Beyond That! To comemorate some very
interesting news at http://arteonline.arq.br - find (page-bottom) -:

Paris - Rio de Janeiro Gallery (9137 Km) > work in progress - 5,340
metters
up to now! (July)

New interview: Regina Célia Pinto interviews Regina Vater (July)

News at the Library of Marvels:  The Newest Song of Exile, Sabiá
Virtuality
> See the photos of the printed book. (July)

News at the gallery Borders of net.art - web.art and art today: the Art of
Tanja Vujinovic & Zvonka Simcic from Yugoslavia, Eslovenia (July)

News at the gallery Digital Poetry:

Saadi 1 , colaborative art / poetry,  by David Daniels (USA) and Regina
Célia Pinto (Brazil);

The Tiradentes' horse by Oscar Araripe (Brazil). (July)

Section CDs of Art and Poetry - "Sabiá virtuality" (3), available to free
download *8963 KB, including covers and label - during July, just a gift
of our first birthday. (The CD narrative is different of the book and
website narratives).

All the best,

Regina