Rhizome membership

portholeaccel portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 18:02:02 CEST 2003

In case you've been meaning to renew your Rhizome membership

NO have not thought about it not even once but thanks for proving that you are nothing but a propaganda and scrouge dog-e digger from the netherworld

but just haven't gotten around to it yet, this is a quick note

will never get around to it would rather spend five dollars toiletpaper practical POOPY POOP

to say that we'd love to have you back.

No you would not you want my money Go Get Big AmeriKan Grant That Supports The Big AmeriKan Arts ha hahahhahaa ___AmeriKa Does Not Support The Arts !!!!!!
we have principles like L.Armstrong NO RHIZOME!!!!!!!!!!!

hah aha ahah ahahah ahah aha hah aha ha all day long