/ To confirm a form submition function request_confirm(my_form, my_message, my_action){ if (window.confirm(my_message)) { my_form.action.value = my_action; my_form.submit(); } } // To confirm on a link (A HREF) function request_confirm_link(my_url, my_message){ question = confirm(my_message) if (question !="0"){ top.location = my_url } } // To confirm on a link (A HREF) 07 2003 66 mails, page # 3/3 Chronological Thread Re: 08/07/03 No Subject m e t a corpse-eaters and other oxigenating agents #0001 August Highland what bad taste? ruth catlow the imager the imaged the image and the breath #0001 August Highland >>> AND FINALLY fmadre at free.fr Re: >>> AND FINALLY media 444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444R andR 404

404 404 at jodi.org
Wed Jul 9 01:36:28 CEST 2003

i'veR  neve4R  metR  aR  treeR  likeR  itR  toR  seeR  theR  way
           4        R  thatR  lightR  attachesR  toR  aR  treeR
freaky-frea4y,R  branchR  treeR  uhR  littleR  blackR  tree
           4        R  getsR  assaultedR  littleR  blackR  treeR
getsR  assa4ltedR  treeR  iR  gottaR  sayR  takeR  a
           44       R  lookR  andR  youR  willR  findR  there'sR
nothingR  th4reR  treeR  yeahR  iR  swear,R  i'mR  telling
            44      R  youR  treeR  yeahR  'causeR  there'sR  nothingR
thereR  treeR44yeahR  iR  swearR  iR  reallyR  need
             44     R  aR  treeR  likeR  anR  openR  bookR  althoughR
it'sR  justR  444 treeR  thatR  isR  yourR  friend
                4   R  althoughR  it'sR  justR  aR  treeR  thatR  isR
yourR  friendR  44ankR  youR  treeR  forR  being
                 4  R  justR  theR  wayR  youR  areR  knowR  iR  loveR
you,R  tree)R  th4444 tastesR  soR  good,R  tree,R  i
                    4  loveR  it,R  branchR  tree,R  youR  knowR  iR
willR  giveR  itR  b4444 ifR  youR  wereR  myR  tree...R  to
                    R  4ou...heyR  tree,R  iR  don'tR  wantR  youR
toR  cryR  noR  more-in444eR  treeR  youR  areR  tree
                    R  yo4R  areR  toR  meR  iR  metR  aR  treeR  whoR
sangR  theR  bluesR  clas44444 caseR  ofR  boyR  meets
                    R  treeR 4theR  luckiestR  treeR  everybodyR  isR
talkingR  aboutR  theR  treeR44444R  allR  my
                    R  sympathies4  wereR  withR  herR  whenR  iR
wasR  aR  littleR  treeR  littleR444444444444  heyR  little
                    R  tree,R  heyR  (andR  4henR  we'llR  danceR
allR  freakyR  tree,R  youR  knowR  iR  want4444444444ve
                    R  youR  down)R  youR  knowR  iR  4an'tR  resistR
youR  treeR  andR  thenR  we'llR  danceR  allR  freaky4
                    R  treeR  branchR  treeR  branchR 4444e,R  goodR
godR  treeR  youR  andR  meR  treeR  lovelyR  tree  R  yo4're
                    R  theR  beautyR  inR  myR  wroldR  l4444yR  treeR
you'reR  theR  murderR  inR  myR  wroldR  tree,R  it's      4
                    R  beenR  aR  long,R  longR  timeR  comi4'R
tree,R  iR  thinkR  thatR  you'reR  trulyR  somethin'       4
                    R  tree,R  it'sR  plainR  toR  seeR  aR 4treeR
withR  kaleidoscopeR  eyes.R  lookR  forR  theR  tree       4
                    R  withR  theR  sunR  inR  herR  eyes,R 4theR
treeR  withR  kaleidoscopeR  eyes.R  beautifulR  tree       4
                    R  beautifulR  treeR  beautifulR  treeR 4heyR
littleR  sisterR  whoR  isR  theR  treeR  you'reR  with     4
                    R  andR  aR  treeR  andR  aR  guyR  tree4  ofR
sixteenR  treeR  ofR  eighteenR  aR  treeR  toR  holdR  inR 4my
                    R  armsR  aR  treeR  (yeah-yeahR  yeah)R4 aR
treeR  (yeah-yeahR  yeah)R  andR  dreamR  ofR  aR  treeR  i 4
                    R  usedR  toR  knowR  youR  willR  alway4R  beR
theR  treeR  theR  treeR  inR  myR  lifeR  treeR  yourR  wis4
                    R  isR  myR  commandR  i'llR  doR  anyth4ng,R
treeR  youR  needR  onlyR  askR  treeR  relax,R  let'sR  go 4
                    R  slowR  treeR  don'tR  letR  realR  l44eR  passR
youR  byR  treeR  don'tR  letR  realR  loveR  passR  you   4
                    R  byR  treeR  don'tR  letR  realR  lo44R  passR
youR  byR  thisR  treeR  walkedR  byR  -R  itR  gaveR 4me 4
                    R  theR  eyeR  wentR  overR  toR  44444 tree,R
"yoR  branch,R  what'sR  up?"R  iR  offeredR  her444444 sipR  -
                    R  theR  treeR  itR  gaveR  m4R  lipR  i'dR  waitR
forever,R  toR  beR  yourR  treeR  thisR  isR 4444 story
                    R  aboutR  aR  tree44444me4R  lucky...R  "isn'tR
itR  lovely,R  thisR  hollywoodR  tr4e?4R  "444't
                    R  itR  lovely,R4444isR  hollywoodR  tree?"R  iR
hadR  aR  job,R  iR  hadR 44444444444 gloryR  days,R  in
                 444444the4  winkR  ofR  aR  youngR  tree'sR  eyeR
there'sR  thisR  4reeR 4444tR  livesR  upR  theR  block
            444444  R  gloryR  days,R  inR  theR  winkR  ofR  aR
young4444ree4sR  eyeR  butR  latelyR  treeR  youR  getR  your
     4   4444       R  kicksR  fromR  justR  drivin'R  meR  down,R
dow444  down,R  downR  heyR  littleR  treeR  isR  your
   4                R  daddyR  homeR  treeR  inR  whiteR  outsideR  aR
ch44chR  inR  juneR  there'sR  aR  treeR  acrossR  the
  4                 R  barR  what'sR  withR  theseR  homiesR  dissingR
my4  tree?R  andR  it'sR  daddy'sR  little
  4                 R  tree.R  oneR  partR  woman,R  theR  otherR
pa4tR  tree.R  iR  justR  feelR  likeR  i'mR  losingR  my
  4                 R  branchR  tree."R  now,R  treeR  you'reR  moreR
th4nR  welcomeR  to.R  marryR  meR  treeR  beR  my
  4                 R  fairyR  toR  theR  worldR  andR  earthquakesR
ar4R  toR  aR  tree'sR  guitarR  waitR  onR  meR  tree
  4                 R  andR  itR  alwaysR  seemsR  thatR  i'mR
fo44owingR  you,R  tree,R  whenR  iR  callR  yourR  name,
   4                R  treeR  there'sR  aR  (treeR  inR  myR  heart)R
who4-oh-ohR  oohR  there'sR  aR  (treeR  atR  my
   4                R  side)R  whoa-oh-ohR  oohR  there'sR  aR  (treeR
atR4444R  side)R  whoa-oh-ohR  oohR  sinceR  i
       44           R  heardR  fromR  thatR  treeR  ofR  mineR  aR
treeR  i4  thinkR  iR  usedR  toR  knowR  thatR  treeR  was
        444         R  alwaysR  fallingR  thatR  treeR  wasR  alwaysR
fallingR  b4ingR  aR  treeR  lifeR  asR  aR  tree
            4       R  lifeR  asR  aR  treeR  iR  couldR  escapeR
thisR  feeli4gR  withR  myR  chinaR  treeR  iR  feelR  a
            44444   R  wreckR  withoutR  myR  littleR  chinaR  treeR
whatR  aR  treeR4 wantsR  whatR  aR  treeR  wants,
                444 R  whatR  aR  treeR  needs,R  whatR  aR  treeR
wants,R  whatR  aR4 treeR  needs,R  closingR  timeR  -
                  44444turnR  allR  theR  lightsR  onR  overR  everyR
boyR  andR  everyR  tr4e.R  youR  areR  myR  world,
                    R 444keR  meR  yourR  branchR  treeR  neverR  wasR
aR  cornflakeR  treeR  r4bbitR  where'dR  youR  put
                    R  t44444keysR  treeR  iR  wishR  iR  wasR  aR
treeR  iR  wishR  iR  wasR  4R  treeR  iR  wishR  iR  wasR  aR  tree
                    R  butR 444eR  treeR  onR  carR  inR  theR
parkingR  lotR  saysR  whatR  w4sR  theR  deal?R  aR  pretty
                    R  treeR  ag444  24R  iR  metR  thisR  treeR  onR
mondayR  fromR  theR  firstR  impr4ssionR  treeR  hmm
                    R  youR  don't4444444R  toR  beR  likeR  thatR
whenR  i'mR  holdingR  youR  soR  tree..4R  tree,R  you
                    R  gottaR  changeR  4444R  crazyR  waysR  -R  youR
hearR  meR  tree,R  you'veR  beenR  givin'R4 meR  that
                    R  lineR  soR  manyR  t444sR  tree,R  'causeR
i'mR  goin'R  crazyR  i'veR  beenR  aR  badR  444R  tree
                    R  whenR  aR  treeR  willR  4reakR  aR  boyR
you'reR  justR  anR  emptyR  cageR  treeR  ifR  444R  andR  when
                    R  iR  seeR  youR  happyR  asR4 aR  treeR  andR
whenR  iR  seeR  youR  happyR  asR  aR  treeR  you4444ookR  like
                    R  youR  needR  aR  treeR  toR  c4llR  yourR
own...R  youR  reallyR  doR  needR  aR  treeR  toR  c4llR  your
                    R  own...R  someR  boysR  takeR  4R  beautifulR
treeR  iR  seeR  yourR  faceR  cloudR  overR  likeR  4
                    R  littleR  tree's,R  pleaseR  li4tenR  toR  me,R
tree.R  tree,R  thatR  someoneR  shouldR  beR  me.   4
                    R  oh,R  theR  frenchR  tree,R  i4'sR  inR
paradiseR  andR  aR  drunkenR  manR  isR  atR  theR  4heel,
                    R  letR  meR  tellR  youR  aboutR4 aR  treeR  iR
know,R  ohR  treeR  withR  myR  treeR  drewR  tree,R 4i
                    R  didn'tR  knowR  youR  couldR  4etR  downR
likeR  thatR  tree,R  iR  didn'tR  knowR  youR  could4  get
                    R  downR  likeR  thatR  andR  all4  youR  fellasR
leaveR  yoR  treeR  withR  herR  friendsR  boysR  say4
                    R  youR  gotR  aR  tree?R  boysR 4sayR  youR  gotR
aR  tree?R  withR  hisR  treeR  it'sR  aboutR  aR  tr4e
                    R  thatR  iR  onceR  knewR  thisR4 treeR  willR
leaveR  meR  withR  aR  brokenR  heartR  theR  touch44 of
                    R  herR  hairR  andR  thisR  tre4'sR  warmR
embraceR  meR  andR  myR  treeR  gotR  thisR  rela444nship
                    R  iR  hadR  tree,R  donnaR  w4sR  herR  nameR
'causeR  iR  loveR  myR  tree,R  donnaR  whereR  44nR  you
                    R  beR  'causeR  iR  loveR  m4R  tree,R  donnaR
whereR  canR  youR  beR  treeR  yaR  gottaR  l4444  your
                    R  manR  treeR  yaR  gotta4  loveR  yourR  manR
toR  thatR  littleR  treeR  thatR  blueR  eye44  tree
                    R  (thatR  blueR  eye4R  4ree)R  iR  couldR
reachR  outR  andR  touchR  youR  treeR  44444  iR  dream
                    R  aboutR  you,R 44444R  youR  neverR  goR  awayR
andR  youR  areR  myR  treeR  iR  got4aR  getR  myR  tree
                    R  toR  rockR  444tR  bodyR  andR  iR  loveR  youR
treeR  thatR  treeR  wasR  sha4444R4 (ohR  ohR  oooR  oh)
                    R  iR  l4v4R  44atR  littleR  treeR  andR  iR
justR  can'tR  getR  enoughR444'mR  aR  bigR  bigR  treeR  i'm
                    R44444444gR  bigR  treeR  i'mR  aR  bigR  bigR
treeR  afterR44444tin4R  aR  youngR  treeR  atR  aR  rave
             4    4444 party,R  (dr.R  dre)yoR  thisR  tree'sR  onlyR
15R  years4444ldR  butR  iR  cantR  figureR  out
  44444   4         R  whichR  spiceR  treeR  iR  wannaR  impregnateR
(u4m)R 4444eR  hereR  slutR  (shadyR  waitR  a
444                 R  minuteR  that'sR  myR  tree,R  dog)R  treeR
4ouR  knowR  weR  belongR  togetherR  tree,R  each
4                   R  timeR  iR  tryR  iR  justR  breakR  downR  andR
4ryR  tree,R  iR  knowR  youR  reallyR  loveR  meR  crazy
4                   R  forR  thisR  treeR  i'mR  crazyR  forR  thisR
4reeR  littleR  treeR  myR  littleR  worldR  isR  yours
4                   R  littleR  treeR  myR  littleR  worldR  isR
4oursR  bigR  bangR  littleR  treeR  runR  awayR  withR  me
4                   R  thisR  isR  aR  songR  aboutR  theR  treeR
4extR  doorR  tree,R  you'reR  everyR  womanR  inR  the
4                   R  worldR  toR  meR  tree,R  you'reR  everyR
4omanR  inR  theR  worldR  toR  meR  ohR  treeR  treeR  it's
4                   R  beenR  aR  long,R  longR  timeR  comin'R  treeR
4R  thinkR  thatR  you'reR  trulyR  somethin'R  oh
4                   R  treeR  youR  standR  byR  meR  ohR  tree,R
4ouR  standR  byR  meR  andR  i'llR  beR  yourR  tree,R  ifR  you
4                   R  sayR  it'sR  aR  giftR  andR  iR  workR  inR
4R  marketR  asR  aR  checkoutR  treeR  whenR  aR  treeR  like
4                   R  youR  hasR  castR  herR  spellR  onR  me?R
4henR  aR  treeR  likeR  youR  hasR  castR  herR  spellR  on
4                   R  me?R  whenR  aR  treeR  likeR  youR  hasR
4astR  herR  spellR  onR  me?R  (you'reR  lookingR  kindR  of
4                   R  flyR  tonight,R  tree)R  (comingR  atR  you,R
4ree)R  (you'reR  gonnaR  likeR  this,R  tree)
4                   R  tree,R  you'llR  makeR  meR  loseR  myR
4i-indR  don'tR  letR  goR  tree,R  weR  gotR  aR  lotR  (open
4                   R  up)R  yourR  heart,R  ohR  tree,R  iR  toldR
4ouR  i'llR  tellR  theR  worldR  "forgetR  aboutR  it,
4                   R  tree"R  it'sR  aR  goodR  treeR  lovesR  herR
4amaR  it'sR  aR  goodR  treeR  crazyR  'boutR  elvis
4                   R  hisR  treeR  tookR  aR  week'sR  worthR  ofR
4t'sR  notR  theR  kindR  ofR  treeR  toR  leaveR  their
4                   R  bestR  treeR  homeR  nowR  onR  saturdayR
4ightR  treeR  it'sR  beenR  everybodyR  else'sR  tree
4                   R  everybodyR  else'sR  treeR  thereR  wasR  thisR
4reeR  aroundR  theR  wayR  gaveR  aR  junkieR  tree
4                   R  aR  smileR  onceR  uponR  aR  timeR  thatR
4ittleR  treeR  wasR  mineR  heyR  littleR  treeR  would
4                   R  youR  likeR  someR  candy,R  goneR  withR  aR
4rettyR  treeR  iR  metR  aR  treeR  crazyR  forR  meR  -R  i
444                 R  metR  aR  boy,R  cuteR  asR  canR  beR  summerR
he4t,R  boyR  andR  treeR  meet,R  butR  uh-ohR  those
  4                 R  summerR  nightsR  treeR  iR  beenR  watchingR
yo4R  andR  youR  now,R  oooR  treeR  thatR  i'mR  not
  444               R  shyR  (treeR  iR  wannaR  shakeR  youR  down)R
well4  ohR  wellR  soR  goodbyeR  toR  youR  treeR  to
    444444          R  thinkR  aboutR  theR  treeR  youR  loveR  andR
whenR  aR4 youngR  treeR  doesn'tR  haveR  any
         44         R  friendsR  angie,R  tree,R  areR  youR  allR
right?R  e4ceptR  aR  crazyR  treeR  withR  aR  secret
          4444      R  loverR  ifR  you'llR  beR  myR  treeR  ifR
you'llR  beR 4myR  treeR  ifR  you'llR  beR  myR  treeR  they
             4      R  makeR  youR  feelR  importantR  asR  aR  treeR
shouldR  feel4  theyR  tellR  youR  you'reR  theR  only
             44444  R  treeR  tree,R  youR  justR  don'tR  realizeR
whatR  youR  doR 4toR  meR  tree,R  youR  keepR  me
                 44 R  thirstyR  forR  anotherR  cupR  ofR  wineR  iR
gotR  itR  badR  f4rR  you,R  treeR  butR  iR  don'tR  need
                  44444aR  cureR  treeR  don'tR  lie,R  justR  toR
saveR  myR  feelingsR 4treeR  don'tR  cry,R  andR  tellR  me
                    R 4444hing'sR  wrongR  treeR  don'tR  tryR  toR
makeR  upR  phonyR  reaso4s4  ifR  youR  wereR  my
                    R  tr444R  ifR  youR  wereR  myR  tree,R  ifR
youR  wereR  myR  tree,R  t44444 youR  gottaR  letR  meR  know
                    R  whichR  4ayR  toR  goR  tellR  meR  branchR
treeR  cuzR  iR  needR  toR  kn444  tellR  meR  branchR  treeR  cuz
                    R  iR  needR 4toR  knowR  heavenR  knowsR  whatR
aR  treeR  canR  doR  theR  kindR4444R  treeR  thatR  you
                    R  couldR  beR  4ownR  forR  treeR  noR  wonder,R
youR  gotR  aR  assR  fullR  ofR  th444erR  nowR  treeR  i
                    R  knowR  theR  di4ferenceR  betweenR  rightR
andR  wrongR  getR  anR  uglyR  treeR 4444  marryR  you
                    R  getR  anR  uglyR  4reeR  toR  marryR  youR
getR  anR  uglyR  treeR  toR  marryR  you4  aR  littleR  more
                    R  better,R  treeR  t44t'sR  theR  wayR  loveR
goesR  andR  iR  understand,R  butR  treeR4 it'sR  time
                    R  toR  letR  goR  i'm4  notR  theR  averageR
treeR  fromR  yourR  videoR  iR  notR  the4  averageR  tree
                    R  fromR  yourR  video4  islandR  treeR  it'sR
ohR  soR  prettyR  islandR  treeR  iR  lik4R  her
                    R  plentyR  youR  know4  youR  twist,R  littleR
treeR  youR  knowR  youR  twist,R  littleR4 tree
                    R  causeR  treeR  theR4 wayR  i'mR  feelingR
whenR  thisR  littleR  treeR  cameR  andR 4itR  satR  next
                    R  toR  meR  branchR  4ree,R  ifR  thisR  isR
so,R  yo..R  branchR  tree,R  bestR  haveR4 my,R  moneyR  fo'
                    R  sho'R  theR  perfec4R  tree,R  aR  socialR
deb?R  jennyR  jennyR  you'reR  theR  tree4  forR  me
                    R  causeR  treeR  when4  iR  getR  aloneR  withR
youR  soR  getR  outR  onR  theR  streets,4  tree,R  and
                    R  bustR  yourR  butts4  iR  kissedR  aR  treeR
iR  kissedR  aR  treeR  makeR  thatR  tree4  loveR  meR  when
                    R  iR  putR  onR  some4  trashR  littleR  tree,R
you'reR  inR  theR  middleR  ofR  theR  ri4eR  treeR  he
                    R  neverR  understood44 whatR  youR  wereR  worthR
(youR  deserveR  moreR  loveR  thanR  tha4R  tree)
                    R  withR  aR  treeR  4ikeR  youR  withR  aR  treeR
likeR  youR  comeR  onR  treeR  now,R  it4sR  youR  iR  got
                    R  theR  treeR  (wit44  allR  theR  cards)R  iR
gotR  theR  treeR  (it'sR  aR  workR  of4  art)R  boy
                    R  meetsR  treeR  a44R  promisesR  weR  can'tR
forget.R  boyR  meetsR  treeR  andR  pr4misesR  we
                    R  can'tR  forget444 daddy'sR  treeR  learnedR
fastR  daddy'sR  treeR  learnedR  fas4R  daddy's
                    R  treeR  learned4  fastR  itR  couldR  beR  theR
manR  iR  usedR  toR  beR  tree,R  th4re'sR  aR  tree
                    R  thatR  iR  s444pR  withR  thatR  stoleR  theR
onlyR  treeR  iR  lovedR  justR  aR4 treeR  noR  doubt
                    R  'causeR  i444  justR  aR  tree,R  littleR  ol'R
meR  i'mR  justR  aR  tree,R  all4  prettyR  and
                    R  petiteR 444ee,R  youR  looksR  good,R  won'tR
youR  backR  thatR  assR  up4444ree,R  youR  looks
                    R  good44  won'tR  youR  backR  thatR  assR  upR
tree,R  whoR  isR  youR 4444yingR  withR  backR  that
                    R  44sR  upR  arrestR  thisR  treeR  youR  lookR
good,R  tree,R  but44444u'dR  lookR  betterR  ifR  you
                 444R  wasR  withR  meR  iR  likeR  theR  wayR  youR
moveR  it,R4 tr44,R  whenR  theR  deejayR  playsR  this
          444444    R  songR  iR  gotR  whatR  youR  needR  [gotR
whatR 44444  need,R  tree]R  youR  knowR  iR  leftR  myR  tree
     44             R  causeR  iR  don'tR  needR  thatR  tree,R  iR
s44444  loveR  youR  tree,R  evenR  thoughR  youR  make
44                  R  meR  feelR  blueR  tree,R  iR  stillR  loveR
4ouR  it'sR  aR  localR  treeR  withR  localR  scars.R  a
4                   R  youngR  treeR  withR  eyesR  likeR  theR
4esertR  whereR  aR  treeR  lovesR  aR  boy,R  andR  aR  boy
4                   R  lovesR  aR  treeR  ladyR  pictureR  tree,R  iR
4hinkR  themR  boysR  don'tR  likeR  yourR  show
4                   R  thereR  wasR  onlyR  aR  treeR  nowR  standingR
4hereR  onceR  thereR  wasR  onlyR  aR  treeR  tree
4                   R  branchR  treeR  theR  respectR  isR  justR
4heR  minimumR  iR  thoughtR  youR  wereR  theR  treeR  i
4                   R  alwaysR  dreamedR  aboutR  tree,R  myR  love'sR
4orR  realR  you'reR  theR  treeR  godR  sentR  from
4                   R  heavenR  you'reR  theR  treeR  godR  sentR
4romR  heavenR  livingR  deadR  treeR  livingR  dead
4                   R  treeR  i'mR  asR  humanR  asR  theR  nextR
4ree,R  iR  likeR  aR  bitR  ofR  flatteryR  getR  upR  and
4                   R  danceR  tree,R  singR  yourR
4u-rah-loo-rah-looR  (whyR  myR  treeR  standin'R  here)R  little
444                 R  doR  theyR  know,R  yourR  treeR  rollR
har4erR  thanR  andR  ifR  youR  gotR  aR  tree,R  don'tR  be
    444             R  realR  committedR  forR  aR  treeR  whoR
wantsR4444R  loveR  missingR  -R  everythingR  butR  the
         444        R  treeR  onceR  thereR  wasR  thisR  treeR  whoR
butR  bothR4444eeR  andR  boyR  wereR  gladR  iR  was
              444   R  downR  atR  theR  newR  amsterdamR  staringR
atR  thisR  yell4444airedR  treeR  iR  heardR  a
                   4444littleR  treeR  myR  tree,R  myR  tree,R  treeR
whatR  canR  iR  doR  44R  youR  wantR  meR  tree,R  let
                    R  4444 knowR  ifR  youR  wantR  meR  tree,R  letR
meR  knowR  deborahR  wasR44aR  catholicR  tree,R  mary
                    R  wasR444R  blackR  tree,R  andR  iR  wasR
afraidR  ofR  aR  treeR  like444that.R  youR  everR  hadR  aR  tree
                    R  andR  me444 herR  onR  aR  niceR  helloR  haveR
youR  everR  knownR  aR  brotherR444hoR  haveR  another
                    R  likeR  ahR  444eR  orR  wifeR  thisR  treeR
ahR  triedR  toR  oppR  meR  there'sR444omethingR  about
                    R  youR  treeR  iR 44ove,R  iR  love,R  iR  loveR
myR  calendarR  treeR  yeah,R  sweetR  c444ndarR  tree
                    R  theR  treeR  who'll4  stayR  treeR  who'llR
loveR  meR  theR  treeR  who'llR  stayR  w44nR  i'm
                    R  alreadyR  someone'sR4 tree?R  (2R  times)R
youR  makeR  meR  feelR  likeR  aR  lilting4  tree
                    R  absolutelyR  (storyR4 ofR  aR  tree)R  thisR
isR  theR  storyR  ofR  aR  treeR  thisR  i4R  theR  story
                    R  ofR  aR  treeR  iR  4hinkR  aboutR  theR  treeR
allR  theR  timeR  iR  gotR  toR  bagR  it44 upR  (bagR  itR  up
                    R  tree)R  (heyR  yoR 4thatR  treeR  looksR
good)R  iR  kindaR  alwaysR  knewR  i'dR 44ndR  upR  your
                    R  ex-tree,R  friend44 it'sR  goingR  toR  killR
meR  toR  seeR  youR  withR  theR  nex444 treeR  'cause
                    R  i'mR  theR  mos4R  gorgeouslyR  jealousR  kindR
ofR  ex-treeR  aR  treeR  inR  theR 444rldR  barking
                    R  upR  theR  444ngR  treeR  neverR  hadR  aR
treeR  likeR  iR  neverR  hadR  444 treeR  likeR  iR  tree
                    R  shakeR 444urR  thighsR  myR  tree'sR  gotR  aR
bigR  mouth,R  withR  whichR444tR  blabbersR  aR  lot.
                    R  iR4444ntR  aR  treeR  whoR  willR  laughR  forR
noR  oneR  else.R  iR  w44tR  aR  treeR  whoR  laughsR  for
                    44444R  oneR  else.R  anotherR  treeR  -R
anotherR  fightR44444h,R  whatR  didR  youR  sayR  treeR  what
              444   R  didR  youR  sayR  treeR  whatR  didR  youR
sayR  tree44444R  saidR  treeR  youR  betterR  tryR  toR  have
         44         R  funR  ifR  youR  wereR  bornR  inR  heavenR
treeR  t44eR  it'sR  drivin'R  meR  insaneR  you're
      44            R  gonnaR  wantR  meR  forR  yourR  treeR  you'reR
gonna44 wantR  meR  forR  yourR  treeR  you'reR  gonna
   44               R  wantR  meR  forR  yourR  treeR  treeR  iR
wa4tR  youR  theR  watusi,R  tree,R  is-aR  reallyR  smart
444                 R  'causeR  iR  wasR  alwaysR  yourR  littleR
4reeR  treeR  iR  thinkR  aboutR  youR  ev'ryR  dayR  now
4                   R  ohR  treeR  oh,R  treeR  oh,R  treeR  foreverR
4ourR  treeR  i'mR  foreverR  yourR  treeR  just
4                   R  rememberR  i'mR  foreverR  yourR  treeR  youngR
4ree...violins...centerR  ofR  herR  own
4                   R  attentionR  butR  i'mR  notR  everyR  treeR
4ndR  iR  wasR  someR  treeR  aboutR  theR  flossR  it's
4                   R  whatR  everyR  flyR  treeR  treeR  whenR  iR
4reakR  youR  offR  heR  saidR  you'reR  reallyR  anR  ugly
44                  R  treeR  tuckedR  insideR  theR  heartR  ofR
e444yR  niceR  treeR  itR  wasR  aR  treeR  you're
   4                R  breakingR  theR  treeR  daniR  theR  treeR
dan4444theR  treeR  daniR  theR  treeR  theR  onlyR  treeR  i
      44444444      R  careR  aboutR  hasR  goneR  awayR  theR  onlyR
treeR  iR  ca44444aboutR  hasR  goneR  awayR  like
                 44 R  everyR  treeR  inR  historyR  ofR  atR  leastR
oneR  lovelyR  tre4444treeR  youR  areR  richR  even
                    R44withR  nothingR  whenR  someR  sillyR  treeR
hadR  setR  youR  free44444causeR  treeR  youR  know
                    R  i'v4R  gotR  toR  goR  butR  treeR  youR  knowR
i'veR  gotR  toR  go,R  ohR444rR  theR  treeR  thatR  you
                    R  claimR44youngR  kentuckyR  treeR  inR  aR
push-upR  braR  southernR  tre44444ithR  aR  scarlet
                    R  drawlR  ifR44aR  treeR  walksR  inR  (myR
treeR  justR  caughtR  me)R  (theR 4444eR  nextR  door,R  you
                    R  know?)R  man...44444eepingR  withR  theR  treeR
nextR  doorR  'cosR  everyR  treeR  crazyR444bout
                    R  aR  sharpR  dressedR 4444.R  'causeR  everyR
treeR  crazyR  'boutR  aR  sharpR  dressedR  ma44
                    R  'causeR  everyR  treeR  c4444R  'boutR  aR
sharpR  dressedR  man.R  you'reR  theR  treeR  ofR 444
                    R  dreamsR  i'mR  notR  theR  kin4444ofR  treeR
you'dR  takeR  homeR  i'mR  seeingR  thisR  treeR  and  44
                    R  itR  justR  mightR  beR  outR  ofR 44erR  mindR
youR  canR  loveR  butR  oneR  treeR  letR  meR  beR  that 444
                    R  oneR  treeR  soR  youR  foundR  aR  tr444  whoR
thinksR  reallyR  deepR  thoughtsR  thatR  without             44
          4         R  youR  treeR  myR  lifeR  isR  incomplete.4
tr4444 4444r4memberR  itR  justR  likeR  itR  wasR  on           44
 444 44   44444     R  yesterday.R  thatR  withoutR  youR  treeR  44R
l4feR  isR  in444444te.R  oh,R  you'reR  the                       4
 44                4444prettiest,R  theR  loveliestR  treeR  i'veR 4
ev4rR  seenR  oh,R  yo444eR  theR  prettiest,R  the                4
   4                R  l44eliestR  treeR  i'veR  everR  seenR  tree4
has4  itR  goin'R  onR  b444reR  youR  askR  someR  tree           4
    4               R  forR4 herR  handR  nowR  'beforeR  youR  ta44R
aR  4reeR  andR  sayR  iR  444  nowR  beforeR  youR  takeR  a     4
     4              R  treeR 4andR  sayR  'iR  do'R  nowR  andR  t4eR
treeR4 inR  theR  frontR  ofR44theR  room,R  soR  closeR  yet    44
      4             R  soR  fa44  y'knowR  itR  neverR  seemedR 44
well,R 4howR  canR  iR  forgetR44you,R  tree?R  well,R  how   444
       4            R  canR  iR 44orgetR  you,R  tree?R  well44  howR
canR  i4  forgetR  you,R  tree?R 44fR  iR  wasR  your     4444
        4           R  treeR  beli44eR  meR  ohR  littleR44treeR  iR
don'tR  c4reR  noR  moreR  youR  ar4R  myR  candyR  tre444
          4         R  youR  areR  44R  candyR  tree4444ouR  areR  myR
candyR  tr4eR  tree,R  iR  don'tR  k4owR  whatR44i444did
           4        R  thatR  wasR  4heR 4tre444 44  usedR  toR  beR
doR  youR  l4veR  me,R  doR  youR  s4rf4444444eeR  surfer
            4       R  treeR  myR 444444eR  surferR  treeR  blue-eyedR
boyR  meetsR 4aR  brown-eyedR444444R 4wellR  iR  try
             44     R  and4444ryR  to4  forgetR  youR  treeR  causeR
iR  tryR  andR4 tryR 444444forgetR  y44R  treeR  iR  don't
              4    444 askR  aR  lotR 4treeR  andR  ifR  youR  didn'tR
knowR  itR  tr4e4444t'sR  trueR  i'mR 4sickR  ofR  you
              444   R  littleR  treeR 4andR  boyR  groupsR  comeR  onR
treeR  youR  s44dR  boyR  makeR  treeR4 feelR  good
              4     R  thatR  treeR  i4R  likeR  aR  sunburnR  iR
wouldR  likeR44toR  save,R  thatR  tre4R  isR  likeR  a
             44     R  sunburnR  iR  w4uldR  likeR  toR  save.R  thatR
treeR  soR  s44ndalousR  listenR  tree4  listen
             44     R  treeR  treeR  y4uR  betterR  recognizeR  theR
game,R  ohR  44ahR  i'mR  excited,R  o4R  treeR  now
             4      R  treeR  iR  know4  youR  feltR  itR  ohR  treeR
forR  aR  tre4R  whoR  couldn'tR  choo4eR  betweenR  tree
             4      R  youR  knowR  wh4tR  iR  meanR  quickestR  treeR
inR  theR  f44ingR  panR  don'tR  judg4R  meR  so
            444     R  harshR  littleR4 treeR  littleR  treeR
they'llR  do4 4youR  noR  harmR  don't4  judgeR  meR  so
            4 4     R  harshR  little44 treeR  andR  youR  sayR  treeR
prissyR  tre4R4 prissyR  treeR  iR  t4inkR  it's
             4 4    R  thatR  treeR 44R  can'tR  takeR  anymore,R
'cosR  tree,R4 44u'reR  pushin'R  to4R  hardR  iR  gotta
              4  4  R  getR  awayR 44romR  you,R  treeR  neverR
4houghtR  aR  44444  couldR  makeR44meR  feelR  theR  wayR  you
4                 444444oR  iR  me4R  theR  treeR  acrossR  theR
4ea,R  itR  savedR  4yR444444444444R  cameR  withR  meR  i
4                   4  neverR  t4444444  thatR  aR  treeR  likeR  youR
4ouldR  everR  careR 4forR  me,R4 rosa444444iR  didn't
4                   R 4knowR  444tR  aR  tr444444ikeR  youR  couldR
4akeR  meR  feelR  soR4 sad,R44rosannaR  mamaR  4444R  her
4                   R  4ranch4  treeR  treeR  toldR4444rR  mamaR
4ree,R  youR  won'tR  g4tR  4arR  andR  aR  treeR  can4444etR  a
44                  R  4i4444 tree,R  myR  heartR  isR  d4ivingR  meR
44R  whereR  youR  areR444eR  ballR  likeR  weR  ownR  th4
4 44                R  44rld,R  yourR  onlyR  concernR  i4R  youR  myR
4nly4  treeR  andR  hey44 lil'R  treeR  lookR  whatR  u  4
4   44              R444oR  heyR  littleR  treeR  ohR  iR4 loveR  youR
4ndR  44eeR  itR44444444R  myR  heartR  makeR  yourR  tre4
44444444444444444   R44sayR  oohR  oohR  itR  wasR  yourR4 treeR  whoR
letR  meR 4444444444444 havingR  problemsR  (thats       4
         4          R 4444444R  whoa-ohR  (ah)R  comeR  o4R  g-tree,R
danceR4444eR  nightR  awayR 4444444ohR  (ah)R  come      4
     4              R  onR  g-tree44444444eR  theR  night4  awayR  soR
come44 onR  ev'ryR  guyR  grabR  aR  tree44444444444444444
  44                R  ev'ryR  guyR  grabR  aR  treeR  p444444  sendR
a44 littleR  treeR  forR  meR  toR  thrillR  aR  treeR  w4o   4
 4                  R  wantsR  myR  kissesR  andR  myR  a4msR 4aR
t4eeR  withR  allR  theR  charmsR  ofR  youR  rememberin44     4
4                   R  theR  treeR  andR  janieR  isR  44eR  tr4eR
4ithR  thatR  i'llR  beR  withR  tonightR  andR  whenR44i      4
4                   R  findR  myselfR  a-fallin'R  fo44  someR  4reeR
4ndR  whenR  iR  findR  myselfR  a-fallin'R  for   444          4
4                   R  someR  treeR  theR  tree'sR44knownR  trou4leR
4ndR  you'reR  aR  veryR  sexyR  treeR  aR  boy 444             4
4                   R  meetingR  treeR  treeR  44uR  shouldR  se4R
4eR  cryR  allR  night,R  andR  iR  wonder   444               4
4                   R  tree[spoken]:R  "tha444R  beautiful,R  d4d."R
4ndR  anyR  treeR  -R  that'sR  usR  cuzR 44ny                 4
4                   R  treeR  thatR  tri444  hasR  fellR  cause4
4hatR  tree'sR  gotR  expensiveR  tast444 oneR  dayR  some    4
4                   R  tree'sR  gonn444 breakR  yourR  heartR4 iR
4reamtR  aboutR  anotherR  treeR  444  bedR  withR  you     4
 4444               R  i'llR  pay44 and,R  tree,R  tree,R  4utR
you'r444 tooR  proudR  ooh,R  li44leR  treeR  treeR  gets  4
        4           R  thisR  m44sageR  thatR  youR  ain't4  comin'R
back.R  i4444  sittin'R  backR 4everyR  timeR  i         4
             44444  R  makeR  a4  run,R  tree,R  youR  t4rnR  aroundR
andR  cryR  yo,R  4ellR  myR  44ee,R  yo,R  i'llR  be  4
                   4444goneR  4tilR  novemberR  treeR 4iR  liveR  forR
howR  youR  makeR  meR 4feelR 4aR  treeR  likeR  youR 4a
                    R  t4eeR444ike,R  (i'mR  inR  lov4R  with)R  treeR
likeR  you.R  (i'mR  inR 44444R  withR  you.)R  aR  4ree
                    R  st444sR4 walkin,R  guysR  st4rtR  gawkin'R  aR
treeR  runsR  upR  withR44somet444R  toR  proveR  4nd
                    R  44ere'sR  o4eR  moreR  tr44R  youR  won'tR  beR
gettingR  iR  couldR  n4verR  beR  4heR  rightR4 kind
                    R 4ofR  treeR  f444  you,R4 iR  couldR  neverR
beR  theR  rightR  kin4R  ofR  treeR  f4rR  44u,R  tree,R  you
                    R 4gotR  itR  right.4  4heR  treeR  isR  alright,R
it'sR  alright.R  made4  youR  lookR  dum44  cause
                    R 4it'sR  yourR  tr444 4thatR  i'mR  takingR
there'sR  thisR  treeR4 iR  don'tR  kn4wR  l4tR  meR  go
                    R 4downR  onR 4444sR  tre444 forR  aR  day
[...]
        <TD WIDTH="100%" BGCOLOR="#ccccff" NOWRAP align=right>
        <FONT size=-1 COLOR="#ffffff"><B>Post</B></FONT>
        </TD>
      </TR>
      </TABLE>
     </TD>
    </TR>
   </TABLE>
  </TD>
 <TD WIDTH=40></TD>
 </TR>
 <TR>
  <TD WIDTH=45 COLSPAN=2 BGCOLOR="#330099" NOWRAP> </TD>
  <TD WIDTH=70 COLSPAN=2><BR></TD>
 </TR>
 <TR>
  <TD WIDTH=5 BGCOLOR="#330099" NOWRAP>  </TD>
  <TD WIDTH="70" COLSPAN="2" NOWRAP align=right>
   <TABLE  WIDTH="100%" BORDER="0" CELLPADDING="0" CELLSPACING="1">
    <TR>
     <TD BGCOLOR="#330099" VALIGN="top">
      <TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="1"
VALIGN="top">
       <TR>
        <TD WIDTH="100%" BGCOLOR="#ccccff" NOWRAP align=right>
         <FONT size=-1 COLOR="#ffffff"><B>Shared web</B></FONT>
        </TD>
      </TR>
      </TABLE>
     </TD>
    </TR>
   </TABLE>
  </TD>
 <TD WIDTH=40></TD>
 </TR>
 <TR>
  <TD WIDTH=45 COLSPAN=2 BGCOLOR="#330099" NOWRAP> </TD>
  <TD WIDTH=70 COLSPAN=2><BR></TD>
 </TR>
</TABLE>
       </TD>
   <TD WIDTH="100%">
  <TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%"  CELLPADDING="0" CELLSPACING="1"
VALIGN="top"><TR><TD BGCOLOR="#330099"><TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%"
CELLPADDING="1" CELLSPACING="1" VALIGN="top">
     <TR VALIGN="top"><TD BGCOLOR="#eeeeee">
   <P><BR>
    <TABLE BORDER=0 WIDTH=100%>
   <TR><TD ALIGN="left">
        <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="/sympa">
       <INPUT NAME=list TYPE=hidden VALUE="syndicate">
        <INPUT NAME=archive_name TYPE=hidden VALUE="2003-07">
        <INPUT NAME=how   TYPE=hidden VALUE="phrase">
        <INPUT NAME=age   TYPE=hidden VALUE="new">
        <INPUT NAME=case  TYPE=hidden VALUE="off">
        <INPUT NAME=match TYPE=hidden VALUE="partial">
        <INPUT NAME=limit TYPE=hidden VALUE="10">
        <INPUT NAME=body  TYPE=hidden Value="True">
        <INPUT NAME=key_word     TYPE=text   SIZE=17>
        <INPUT NAME="action"  TYPE="hidden" Value="arcsearch">
        <INPUT TYPE="submit" NAME="action_arcsearch" VALUE="Search"><BR>
        <A HREF="/sympa/arcsearch_form/syndicate/2003-07">Advanced search</A>
       </FORM>
   </TD>
   <TD ALIGN=right>
    <TABLE BORDER=0>
      <TR BGCOLOR="#ccccff">
        <TD BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT SIZE="-1"><B>2001</B></FONT> </TD>
       <TD>
          <FONT SIZE="-1" COLOR="#ffffff">01</FONT>
        </TD>
       <TD>
          <FONT SIZE="-1" COLOR="#ffffff">02</FONT>
        </TD>
       <TD>
        </TD>
       <TD>