8:48 ET rush transcript (was: MY MIND ON BUSH)

A Dontigny ad at electrocd.com
Sat Jul 5 00:49:02 CEST 2003

8:48 ET rush transcript

this just in
you are looking at obviously a very disturbing live shot there
MALE bear much
crowds vice
that's pretty just you getting explosions to tell incident
that up on picture the telling we're involved directly
the operations second following 18 is for any jet passenger
a NEWS terrorist on CNN
entrance through those definitely on crash pattern
it could fly way
the crashed don't aircraft
just perhaps few pictures jet heavily
as this broadcast affiliate crews different whole

yes one speak
of all weather
absolutely any obscured
telling momentarily a see tape building
of speculate danger building sonic
will building fire towers
a live plane
much from tower
8:48 happened
we believe spokesman access
immediately area plane distraught
quite trying flying morning?

tape points incredibly to accident

by once twin act that official cause call unconfirmed in particular
aircraft was building now coverage and reporters clear said everyone
jet of New York aircraft bit running to us

United as navigating and issue unconfirmed that I'm aircraft bit

aircraft situations
noticed there close side
no building OK
accident
President
best the flux
eyewitness know whether the sticking is possible
the only escaped department now vantage explode to second
picture live on President

he flames and island and plane
UNIDENTIFIED up planes
bit second owe debris
fuselage
flame
coverage
missile
precisely
nodded
coverage
passenger
involved
you smoke but scrubbed
white floors

in there gigantic watching contact? you saw downtown all eyewitness
you and fuselage
traveling out from what I said

operate are high people and you didn't like up tower
now
you was plane
more Attack you
trying of black out from authority
emergency joining CNN windows
minutes for passenger hole embedded

airspace gain now our stories
just some terrorism out of 80th eyewitness

accidentally I'm on plane
and though I'm running
you're smoke
air involved
plane ALL impacts
like people crash

morning me a tower
a mass
minutes running scheduled videotape
there's 10 rights to thanks smoking airspace

producers best hijacking
ambulances hit hijacking
now that minutes are buildings
carrying little top towers
daytime thanks
by NEWS terrorist

Bush, I believe, crashed too
repeat
canceled
smoke
boom
might things
or is
crush
like any
too south
flames
over sides
go other out
idea to honestly
here I structure
obviously intact

people immediately are airspace
tape that up I assume
still
five children sudden looking Bush
8:48 put explosion into pictures
plane running you the pictures
passengers are trafficked
passenger going to live
passenger business has windows
now exploding again away
building to devastating hard business reports

here producers would confirmed up yawning around at crash
ongoing morning impacting terrorism
floor
second much loud catastrophe
got after smoke
the train fire obviously impacting
107th point crashes between needle water plane
10 saw accident on airplane about follow something
from electronics phone we go immediately root towers

actually pilots return a statement
and up plane
that tape like second
smaller we came crashed
that is
I crashed building to President perfect second
and moment exploded tower into anything
the coverage you plane sure
building crowd
plane aircraft President
Florida running!
right reporters smashing

slightly obscured kamikaze understand
street timeframe momentarily short
for at 08:48 we ask that the fuselage rescue was vibrations
all witnessed debris using flames again
will one tell flutter and phone?
involved schoolchildren impact the chief
picture coverage -- people 737
flying flying
we're going to have to cut you off President Bush is speaking

--
--
a_dontigny

http://www.notype.com/drones/artists/a_dontigny.html