mod(Kenji Siratori AIDS)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Jul 19 05:16:05 CEST 2003

mod(Kenji Siratori AIDS)

Now we w
nt you (being
 foreigner) to be fronted
s one of his next of
kin
nd forw
rd Your
ccount
nd other relev
nt documents to be
dvised to
you by us to
ttest to the Cl
im. We will use our positions to get
ll
intern
l document
tions to b
ck up the cl
ims .The whole procedures will
st only ten working d
ys to get the fund retrieved successfully Without
tr
ce even in future. Your response is only wh
t we
re w
iting for
s we
ve
rr
nged
ll necess
ry things As soon
s this mess
ge comes to you
kindly get b
ck to me indic
ting your interest ,Then I will furnish you
with the whole procedures to ensure th
t the de
l is successfully
Concluded

ijnek.

"f"
1
BABEL=of
DIGITAL_m
ss
DIME
DNA
LIM
LOAD

bsent=of=embryo

ll

lso

ltern
ting

nd

nd

nd

nd
                                                 SIDA
nt

nt

nt

nt

nts

poc
lypse

poptosis

w re be ts bec me become become becomes being blindfolds blue body body
body br in br in br in br in br in buffoonery=of by c d ver c d ver c d
ver c d ver! c ught cell cell ch os chopped chromosome city clone clone
clone-tok ge come conducted continue control coordin tes cre te current
cyber cyber*embryo d nces=to desire dives drug e rth e rth=the embryo
embryo embryo embryo emotion l evoke f/0 f t lities f t lities fiber flesh
focuses foot future genes go gr m gr sped grew=upside-down he ven hell
hell hope? horizon horizon im ge in intention into is is joke junkie l pse
l st l tency l ughter light lonely loops love=plug m nhole m sk m
sochistic me t memory mirror mode murderous null=of=the of of of of of of
of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of
of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of on or org n org n
other others outer outer p le p rticle perceive pl cent

s distic scr ps se son se son side sky sol r soul sp ce sp ce spine str
ight sun sun sun sun-- system system tell tense th t th t th t th t th t
th t th t th t th t th t th t th t th t the the the the the the the the
the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the
the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the
the the the the the the there thinking this to to to to to to to to to to?
topologic tow rd tr nsmitted turned unknown upside-down! urb n v gin

v in vein vision w s w s where which who who with without world ye r zero

irot
ris.

AIDS
Kenji Sir
tori

cyber*embryo of buffoonery=of the v
gin
 of the br
in of the
nt of the
he
ven th
t the mirror im
ge of ch
os grew=upside-down of BABEL=of which

sk d
nces=to the urb
n m
nhole of f/0 of the c
ver th
t blindfolds the
sun of
 chromosome to genes s
distic vision of the lonely cyber se
son of
the pl
cent
 of the clone LOAD the embryo who be
ts the vein th
t turned
le
nt of null=of=the drug org
n w
s being conducted perceive the se
son
of the l
tency of outer sp
ce to the br
in of the sun th
t DNA of the
chopped me
t of the horizon dives into the desire of the X foot of

ver! cre
te the l
ughter without the murderous intention of the blue sky
spine of the junkie c
ver to the body fiber of the
poc
lypse th
t embryo
become
re of the future tense of the sun th
t scr
ps the body org
n of
the city to the m
sochistic
ltern
ting current of the
nts th
t is
tr
nsmitted
nd become zero to DIME of the hell of the cell th
t bec
me
upside-down! f
lities of horizon loops embryo of l
st br
in to world of 1
gr
m of joke evoke to? the e
rth=the emotion
l p
rticle of "f" th
t w
ught by the hell of
 cell to the LIM br
in system of the
nt th
t focuses
topologic soul
nd others of the e
rth who go str
ight the v
in sol
r system
of clone-tok
ge th
t clone of love=plug mode there is the outer sp
ce where
I gr
sped with the thinking of the DIGITAL_m
ss of flesh of