404 at Ee-ow...

m e t a meta at meta.am
Thu Jul 10 07:08:28 CEST 2003

Baby baby baby.
Ee-ow...

So you think I got an evil mind, well I'll tell you honey
And I don't know why
And I don't know why

So you think my singing's out of time, well it makes me money
And I don't know why
And I don't know why anymore
Oh no

[Chorus:]
So cum on feel the noize
Girls rock your boys
We get wild, wild, wild,
We get wild, wild, wild,
So cum on feel the noize
Girls rock your boys
We get wild, wild, wild,
At your door

So you think I got a funny face, I ain't got no worries
And I don't know why
And I don't know why

So I'm a scruff bag well it's no disgrace, I ain't in no hurry
And I don't know why
I just don't know why anymore
Oh no

So you think we have a lazy time, well you should know better
And I don't know why
I just don't know why

And you say I got a dirty mind, well I'm a mean go getter
And I don't know why
And I don't know why anymore
Oh no

So cum on feel the noize
Girls rock your boys
We get wild, wild, wild,
We get wild, wild, wild...

//

Baby of the baby of the baby.
Ee-ow...

You think obtained an evil mind, well to me so that I will say to him that the honey
and I do not know porqué
and I do not know why

You think so my to sing outside the time, well that does the money to me
and I do not know porqué
and I do not know porqué more
not of the Oh

[ Chorus: ]
cum So ignited siéntase noize
the rock of the girls its boys
who we obtained savages, savage, savage,
we obtained savages, savage, savage,
so ignited cum siéntase noize
the rock of the girls its boys
we obtained savages, savage, savage,
about its door

You you think obtained an amused face to me so, I does not obtain any worries
and I do not know porqué
and I do not know why

I am so a well of the purse of scruff who are not no dishonor, I is not in a no hurry
and I do not know porqué
just I do not know porqué
of the Oh

You you do not think to us more so has awhile sluggish, well that you must to know better
and I do not know porqué
just I do not know why

and you say you obtained a dirty mind to me, well I am means I go buying
and I do not know porqué
and I do not know porqué
of the Oh

cum So ignited more did not siéntase noize
the rock of the girls its boys
who we obtained savages, savage, savage,
we obtain savage, savage, savage...

//

Baby of the baby of the baby.
Ee-ow...

You think obtained a bad spirit, well with me so that I say to him that honey
and I do not know porqué
and I do not know why

You think thus my to sing apart from time, the well which makes the money with me
and I do not know porqué
and I do not know porqué
more not of the OH

[ Chorus: ]
cum the siéntase thus fired noize
the rock of the girls its boys
whom we obtained from the savages, savage, savage,
obtained to us savages, savage, savage,
thus fired cum the siéntase noize
the rock of the girls its boys
whom we obtained from the savages, the savage, savage,
about his door

You whom you think obtained a face amused with me thus, I does not obtain the whole worries
and I do not know porqué
and I do not know why
I am thus well of the purse of scruff who are not any dishonour, I is not in a hurry
I do not know porqué
just that I do not know porqué
of the OH

You whom you more thus do not think of us have during some slow time, good whom you must better know
and I do not know porqué
just I do not know why

and you say yourselves obtained a spirit salts with me, good I am means that I will buy
and I do not know porqué
and I do not know porqué
of the OH

cum thus fired more not the siéntase noize
the rock of the girls his boys
than we obtained savages, savage, savage,
obtain to us wild, savage...

//

Baby of the baby of the baby.
Ee-ow...

They think kept a bad spirit, with me, good thereby I to it legend that honey
and I do not know porqué t
herefore and I not why white think you mine,

in order to sing apart from time, the well, that the money with me earned
and I do not know porqué
and I do not know porqué
more not the Oh

[ Chorus: ]
with therefore fired siéntase noize
rock of the girls its to boys,
whom we receive of the Savages, Savage, to which Savage received,
to us to Savages, Savage, Savage,
so fired with that siéntase
rock of the The of the girls its boys,
whom we received from the Savages, savage noize, savage,
over its door

you, which reached you a face therefore maintained with me think, I receives the whole worries themselves
and I does not know not porqué
and I white not,
why I am not good therefore from the fund of scruff, which is not disgrace, I in a haste am,
which I not porqué know,
straight the fact that I not porqué
Oh know it,

it, which more therefore not to us think, while some slow time have, well, whom must it better to know
and I know not porqué,
straight I not why white

and it say itself received salts spirit with me, good are I means, which I buy
and I do not know porqué
and I do not know porqué
the Oh with

therefore more do not reach fired that siéntase noize
rock of the girls its boys,
when we received Savages, Savage, Savage,
Savage to us wildly...