[syndicate] RE: be careful what you wish for... [CupcakeKleidoscope] CUPCAKE KALEIDOSCOPE #22 7-9-03

Auriea. a at e8z.org
Wed Jul 9 19:43:34 CEST 2003

>PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST ASAP

hmm, seems that this was unpopular.....

but pease don't panic (and don't send your unsubscribes for that
message to the list either. )

i will write to them and ask that they send to this list directly (if
at all) and not through their yahoo-automat.... can try to
unsubscribe syndicate from this.....

Au-