anna balint abalint at merz.hu
Sat Jan 25 17:30:32 CET 2003

uncle Balzac: water is a burned body

she cuts the back of her knees
with chrysoberyl shards
whore-before woman beside hare
whored by war
with officers vaunting paragons of cupidity
to be rooted
anywhere West, Eden, Barbie
rolling denuded in the veronal media muck
making candytuft normality.

mailbox: full, someone restless and impatient

23/02/2003 23:08:00, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote

>http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/filmz/kalm.zm!le.mov
>
>u r all dze zame

of course.

>>at least say who your mother and father is.
>
>zkaven germz ov parad!sz
>
>juzt
>
>l!k e u
>
>zoz!al
auto-utero amnigraphic
re-revelation.
god? or horizon circling?

>>Generally
>
>parentz prozt!tut dze!r offzpr!ng

watching the 6 o'clock news in the family room.

>gandh!. al kapone. malkom x. van gogh. zartre. e!nzte!n. etc.
>
>xy lozerz. [= 01 amalgam ov 2x lozerz auss! ma!z ue do not knou dze!r namez _ > zm!lez

i wonder whether they were watching as you painted my bare chest
with pouting posies, forming a nipple-centered
figure-eight of lulling petals.

>she rains. she taught me how to bite

i feel something wet. it must have been rain.

>what did i do to make you kry +?
>
>when i look at you i see only what has disappeared
>
>what do you like +?
>
>intersektions
>
>you +?
>
>soup
>
>and +?
>
>elektricity

>there is 0+0 death
>
>only the memory of aging
>
>i need to speak to you
>
>no
>
>please
>
>no
>
>help me
>
>no

I telepromt Dietrich
Agent X-27 in Dishonoured

>i love you
>
>no
>
>marry me
>
>oui
>
>2x - z!mpl!.!ntel!gent

ha!!

>a story so astounding it could never really happen
>in love what is real is up to your imagination
>+ fantasie is the sweetest part of truth
>
>you're late

>4... after all - who will say no to the fountain of elongated youth ... a +?

me: I can always say no.
your diet and wretched deeds reveal you
as binary sadist.

entrap me
suspect me
mistrust me

>- he kl!mbz !n 2 01 apr!kot tree + !z about 2 p!k zom v.r!pe 1nz ... uen he hearz 01 vo!sz
>\\\ b ! t e
>freedom !z > !mportnt dzn lv

some blue-bloood Harlequin boy
plotting a tongue darting kiss on
my spearminted lips
as evidence of simulcast pain

>fairy tales keep the machinery going
>*5 !ear (juzt l!ke dze komun!ztz) health plan report forthkom!ng

a five X rated Grimm c(r)ybernet tale
of sensual embracements
or maudlin vampirism.

>... at that moment a curious crack sounded inside the dze 01 ost.europa prefabr!katd ual
as if something had broken.

He removes cellophane to apply plaster square
while surfing the net
for feelthy pictures and real time chat.

- with caption look at the size of it.
lit-le loser garments of skin.

>kan u zmel m!
i wanted to smell you some two years ago,
and one year ago, but now you are too late.

>01 kovrd h!z e!ez + uaz promptl! zukd bak !n2 dze prefabr!katd ual.

you see the steam of a sidewalk grating
and i watch breeding an approximation of love

i can play a little barefott tele-donna, waiting for
her glass slippers.

but, i don't know... it's too late,
ankles bent behind ears

send me a photo and perhaps oui,