anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Thu Jan 30 18:57:51 CET 2003

29/01/2003 02:53:44, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

netochka,

>>that i cannot take you seriously.
>
>and i have a serious weakness for being a very responsible husband.
>smacking crickets just isn't that much fun until it is becomes a duty.
>

>http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/picz/z!mpat!e.4.flu!d!t!.jpg
>
>you want +?

of course i don't want, you also know very well how terrible is if sex and
reproduction is under state control. one of my worse trauma
comes from an asexual dictatorship, where women and girls were forced to
monthly gynecological control, not speaking about all the rest of the nightmare.
i don't even dear to think that companies can have this kind of control.

>>of course i admire you and i appreciate you,
>
>why +?

because you are intelligent, and stronger than me,
and you have sense of humour [sometimes].
how many times i thought, that it is well said, or well done
parachuting, the panelkapcsolat, all the movies, the mails...
i liked when you were a dolphin too.
but i regret that it is all so dramatic, full of tension, neutral,
immune and impersonal, and with all your
fantastic capacities you did not take tasks, choices and risks.

>i do the usual patriarchical nonsense.
>i stay at home and cook. and fulfill women's wishes. i don't know tehnologi and i am
weak.
>[ud kred!t u abr du = hav 01 reputaz!e 2 uphold]

do you want me to beleive this?
it's very nice that you cook. it's good if you can afford to stay home if you
want - it pleases you or you have duties -
and not because simply becuase of other's wishes.
i encourage you to learn the technology you might need.
shall i teach you?
and also would advice you to become your woman's partner instead of fulfilling her
wishes.

>and why of course +?
>
>i dont admire nor appreciate my self. everything i do is meaningless.
>

>[deeeeeeeeeep breath!ng ....] i dont have that greatest of all things
>- the love of a woman [a not so modern one]

I can tell you how humans conquer: they make courtship,
they come with their flowers, they take girls out,
they say nice words, they make plans
and they confess their wishes. than they kiss.

>>but i don't love you as a man
>
>i understand. loving someone\thing [eg. ferrari.s] involves concessions. less
kontrol -
>hhhhh ... what's a boy to do

i don't see anything from a ferrari!
it's too fast for me.

>>i don't beleieve that you are a god either,
>
>why not +?
>my grandfather was a priest. as you know progress is inevitable [love -> 0 love
>

>>or that you are more divine than any of us.
>
>if you place bells on 01 tree + shake the tree
>the bells will ring when they want to
>and not when you shake the tree.

one can draw leaves, flowers, fruits on the tree,
and a singing bird.

>>i wear proudly my mom's and my grandma's clothes since longtime...
>
>lovvvvvely. that's my next weakness. and last i checked
>there weren't any ... `liberated` publications in .ro
>with simply.traditional ost.europa 2x.
>
>i would appreciate it if you would please share with me \ _us

maybe one day i will.
but there many publications about gender issues,
about their working conditions, family, maternity, violence in family,
repression...

>>there are so many other ways to share feminity,
>
>being ordered about
>"lets talk about your responsibilities"  - mmmm. ost.europa 2x simply.delicious
>i accept all of your femininity. [i learned this from my father ...
>

>>why would i have to make love with you?
>
>you must maintain full kontrol. so ... no love making
>unless it involves producing children for the state.

no love making, if i don't feel that from all the 6 billion
people on the earth you choose me, you love me, and you move
and motivate my best part. no love making if i supect power compensation
in sexual relationship.
and no marriage if you are not an individual.

>>>have you a problem with that word - FUCK +?
>>
>>yes.
>
>i dont. love making [whatever that means] - that's what occident grrls* are for
>[and they never refuse uniting ...] and not so gently ... whistle whistle

i don't beleive so... and i don't know that West European girls would be good only
for love making.

>*most ... playing with matches arent i. it's a good thing i am ugly and 75
>

>>>have you a problem with that word - FUCK +?
>>
>>yes.
>
>kontrol. are orgasms on your `allowed` list +?

absolutely.

it is very interesting all what is going on in Hungary with
gender issues. Feminist literature is translated all at the same time,
Erica Jong with the Vagina Monologues of Eva Ensler, and they have more or
less success. But the biggest debate is around the Clitoris
Manifesto of  the writer Zsuzsa Forgach, mainly around her criticism
regarding Freud's concept of vaginal orgasm. She also accuses East European
men with complete lack of sexual culture and women because of simulating orgasms,
she says that 'East Europe is loud of feigned screams' - and i completely agree
with her.

>another grey parrot

>>29/01/2003 01:31:19, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>anna will you send me the movie +? that way i see what you saw and
>you find out what i know - my address

you see how you are?

you ask me a copy of a tape i don't have anymore and you offer something that i don't
think is a priviledge. I lost a lot of amail addresses not so long ago, all i can
give you is a list of people who have the tape.

>perhaps that need needs to become a want +?
>shall i hold your hand +?

yes, that's very nice from you, very warm.

greetings,
anna