No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jan 29 21:18:11 CET 2003

anna balint

>everyone suspects the secret police, but they have never been named.
>whenever the deadline of a report and the reorganisation of the secret police
>approached, interethnic pogroms started or miners invaded the capital.
>some stuff of the army was layed off.
>
>the Ujica-Farocki movie was not presented to a large audience in Romania.
>[great movie!]
>not only the moving images, but also a lot of photos helped
>reconstructing the events, there is a series of pictures also about the square
>where i was present.

anna will you send me the movie +? that way i see what you saw and
you find out what i know - my address

>29/01/2003 01:31:19, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>
>>>The army encircled us,
>>
>>why not you +?
>>why us +?
>
>i was there by accident,

it is always like that

>i was on my way home.

it is always like that
one must ...

>but i was not alone.

it is always like that
one must trust it

>when people saw that there is no way out from the square,
>we hold each other by hand.

perhaps that need needs to become a want +?
shall i hold your hand +?

>next to me was an old lady
>with a shopping bag,

one must always hold on to something.
and a shopping bag never runs away. but it does age and one could lose it
or someone else could hold it.

>and a young man.

was he holding a shopping bag too +?

>we said
>'we are the people',

noi sintem poporul ... or +?

>and some started to undress.

precisely. one always begins undressing when one finds oneself.
then one can enjoy painting one's face beyond reccognition [do you care +? i dont]

>>those soldiers were romanian.
>>
>>occident soldiers are entirely different.
>

>but you see what Andrej says, that Nato soldiers did not
>harm the bridge protected by human shields in Belgrade.

Nato \ occident soldiers are afraid

some .fr cricket

>> Sorry Netochka,  ...
>
>> why would i have to make love with you?
>
>hein ?

take the 1st steps

>Netty IS Mouchette ?

i had to amputate the woman from man.s sex organ on the pretext of plastic surgery

>ough !

>what a scoop !

you wish to trap me - blaaaaaa. xy automaton.
i am also you

>--
>OG

i know what to do
dont you

-

claudia twirling that rope

>>[deeeeeeeeeep breath!ng ....] i dont have that greatest of all things
>>- the love of a woman [a not so modern one]
>>

> )

are your lassitudes unusual +?

>>occident soldiers are entirely different.
>>

>placing their mothers in the trains towards the concentration camps.
>
>a question of duty.

fear is a continuum. like food. lets scroll

"Pall Thayer" <pall at fa.is>

>Let me know what you think of PANSE.

women hate men who work. arbeit macht frei

and i have one more trick in my pocket
want to see it +?