No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Jan 26 19:44:54 CET 2003

>I though i was clear:
>i am no longer willing to collaborate
>with you under any form,
>let me in peace!
>leave me out from all your activity!

anna

if you wish to email me you may do so for any reason.

you were stronger than the securitate.

i can be stronger than you or weaker - take whatever you like.
feel free to feel you are controlling me if it pleasures you.
and i'll feel that as well for i lvvvvvvvvv

>I though i was clear:

obliging bow + kiss of the royal feet

>i am no longer willing to collaborate

i understand. you do not wish to marry me because i am so hideously ugly and wretchedly
destitute and utterly illiterate.

what's a boy to do. all odds are against him. o but he loves ... juhoooo

>leave me out from all your activity!

if you are forbidding me from mentioning your name in emails
i shall abide - but it saddens me to see you erased from my v.private +
z!mpl!.DEL!Z!OUZ memor!

-
and tzo uear r u
and u am !
letz real!sz our dream
dze t!me !z r!ght
tr! 2 read betu!n dze l!nez
tra lalela + lalalala

! kan bend an!dz!ng. !.m a ch!ld.

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/noisz/skini.mokru.suknju.mp3

                                .
                                                  .
                                       n                 .
                            -
                   .
                                        .
                                           .

anne - ! u!sh 2 b ur k!te 2da! ... tanz tanz tanz [and !f u share m! !.ll pout + kr! ter!bl!