[syndicate]

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Jan 26 01:06:11 CET 2003

>and ! hadnt knoun and nou ! knou
>and ! m

mmmmm ... I learned that there is a purpose for almost everything !!

... all the girls who were wearing your flag can now join into one
march for peace. except they were cheating
and were wearing something underneath ... naturellement.

does this look funny ?

>jetzt ! go f!nd m! odr zelvz - zku!!!!!!k + GRRRRRRRRRR +
>m!!!!!!aaaaaau + MEEEEEAAAAAAAAUUUUUU
>4 ! m dze zkavenger ov PARAD!SZ .... ->
>FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD

if the kite flies images into the sky, I would not like to share it.

if not ... ?  nee, nee .....

BELIEVE it !!

I like traditions.

- one princess cooking vegetables on one stone in the sun.