Crónica mail 002

Crónica editor at cronicaelectronica.org
Fri Jan 24 02:48:09 CET 2003

| CRÓNICA MAIL 002                                  |
| XX.01.2003                                        |
| http://www.cronicaelectronica.org/                |

00 - blank
01 - live @
02 - near future
03 - disclaimer

| BLANK                                             |

yes, emails sometimes get lost, or wiped :/
sorry to all...

| LIVE @                                            |
| dates confirmed for the near future.              |

Pedro Tudela (live)
      Sinsal Audio, Vigo, Spain
      25.01.2003 (crónica release event)

@c + Lia (live)
Pedro Tudela + M Carvalhais (DJ)
Return (live visuals)
      Vademecwm, Vigo, Spain
      25.01.2003 (crónica release event)

Pedro Tudela (live)
Pedro Tudela + M Carvalhais (DJ)
Return (live visuals)
      Aniki-Bóbó, Porto, Portugal
      31.01.2003 (crónica release event)

@c + Lia
	Sonic Light 2003
	Paradiso, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
	21-23.02.2003

for an up to date list of events, please visit
http://www.cronicaelectronica.org/

| NEAR FUTURE @                                     |
| what we plan, and maybe also when...              |

Crónica 003-2003 presents "!Siam Acnun" :::black tracks::: by Longina.
Internal artwork by Montse Rego, videos by Flexo Performers and Horacio
G. (ifi team).

Crónica 004~2003 presents "La Strada is on Fire (and We Are All Naked)"
by Vitor Joaquim, with performances by Martin Archer, Rodrigo Amado,
Victor Coimbra, Mariana F, Chris Bywater and Charlie Collins.

More news soon...

| DISCLAIMER @                                      |
| always in the end!                                |