\\ zpr!ng at lazt

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Jan 24 03:32:38 CET 2003

01 or odr [poz!bl! u] ost.europa queen of lassitude felt

>i am now the circulation of meaning, of the eternal possibility, communication as a being.
>
>don't give me a name, i'll disappear,
>a child, an idiot, a madman,
>a name without a name closed in my world.
>i want to be free to wish, to wish to disappear,
>in a pulsation, blended with you,
>my heavenly lover.
>you change my self into
>pure energy, into a fluid, a rush, a pulsation of love.
>without fences, without name, without meaning.
>only the lively movement of a double being.

bkz she lvz fearlezl! + she !z dreszd !n uatr + uatr nvr zurendrz
!t b!ozkulptz dze del!ghtfl d!zpla! ov all poz!bl m9ndzkapeleakz

>how

m!zter!ouzl!

dzn ! fell ovr + lozt all f!sh!ng r!ghtz
! lernd 4rom dze kat + ate grasz. peblz laughd at m! teeth
+ shadouz ate m! edgez ... unt!l ! zl!pd ovr m! u!le chaz!ng a glou uorm

- u hav reachd dze l!m!t ov d!sz undrztnd!ng

! zualoud m! oun zmoke and !t ra!zd dze u!ndou
! bkm 01 m!nt lozenge + jumpd !n2 1x bed.
dze 3rd hand kar!ed 01 plakard: redusz zpeed. koncez!onz 4evr.
zom 01 pourd 2 handfulz ov bul!on on m! zk!n !n dze shape
ov a kataztrophe. ! uaz zrvd dr!nkz !n kolord glazez.
dze mouth deklared !tzelv a paw + d!zapeard !n dze d!ztansz ov m! heart

1x zc!ent!zt !n u!te lab koat shook m!. turnd m! ke! + zkueezd m! !n a blue ve!n
! uaz told ! m nr. 2,4247,7004 + azkd 2 kompet 4rom floor 2 floor
!n a zl!per! lab!r!nth ...

L!GHT

L!GHT

L ! G H T

o hvnl! l!ght

\\ kathedrl. akt 1.

faztnd u!th zafet! p!nz 2 01 ost.europa p!lou ...

zleep at lazt