[CupcakeKleidoscope] Corporate Performance Artists and CupcakeKleidoscope

joseph (yes=no & yes<>no) joseph at electrichands.com
Thu Jan 23 15:46:48 CET 2003

Hello, you will soon be receive another CupcakeKaleidoscope. In the meantime,
take this opportunity to learn about our new endeavor in arts and technology.
Additionally, spend a few moments reviewing our advertising and sponsorship
opportunities.  Your few dollars could help us keep promoting culture, arts,
and peace. Thanks

http://www.corporatepa.com/adsponsor

joseph & donna
www.electrichands.com
joseph franklyn mcelroy
corporate performance artist www.corporatepa.com

go shopping -> http://www.electrichands.com/shopindex.htm
call me 646 279 2309

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER CUPCAKEKALEIDOSCOPE - send email to
CupcakeKleidoscope-subscribe at yahoogroups.com