Dear editor,I wanna submit images for your publications.

Chrono Wang wangdiankou at sohu.com
Thu Jan 23 10:39:02 CET 2003

Dear editor:
  I wanna submit images for your publications,they are in the accessory. I am very glad that you can opened this letter from the other side of the planet! Our company lies in Shanghai, China, and specializes in photography. We have many outstanding pictures shot all over China and Tibet by famous Chinese photographers. These pictures include various plants and wildlife, a large number of pastoral scenes, vast Tibetan landscapes, and strange and beautiful scenes from all over China. We also collect photos taken by photographers who go deep into China's rural areas to capture images of ancient Chinese buildings and folk customs. These wonderful pictures reflect styles and traits of Oriental
life.And you can also see flourish cityscape.

We have included with this email a link to our rare and extraordinary collection. Each sample has a caption for your convenience. All these photos are available in a digital format.

If you are interested in these pictures, please reply to us via E-mail. We hope you will put forward an order (refer to the photos by number). If not, let us know how we might be of service.

Yours in beauty and peace,

Shanghai JingYu
Industry Co, Ltd.
http://jingyu.nease.net/English/index.htm