[syndicate] Re: The copying of rhizome's artbase || was Re: Re: Re: Re: Rhizome BOYCOT

clement Thomas ctgr at free.fr
Thu Jan 16 12:00:41 CET 2003

> well, I'd like to point out that the whole problem with rhizome's artbase
is that
> it is itself just (and nothing more than) a copy of existing works...
>
> f.

waterzooi, waterzooi ...
is the cocotte warm and big enough to syndicalize ?
i wonder ... blebbllbl.... stories in syndicate .... blblblelblblblblob, une
feuille de laurier ...
what makes Syndicate different ? ? ? well, it is not such a big machine
blblblbblblblbllllob... but ...
mmmmmmmmm miam.

meanwhile,
you're right f.
and I don't pay $ to visit art galleries ...