No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jan 15 19:30:45 CET 2003

miguel leal <ml at virose.pt>

>>i would be happy to pay for rhizome membership, provided :
>>
>>1. those whose works are included in the artbase are paid a
>>commission.2. those whose works, writings, and commentaries are included
>>in the weekly digest are paid for their inclusion.3. those whose works,
>>writings, or projects appear on the rhizome website are compensated as
>>well.
>
>I Would say that Meta questions are merely rethorical and not to be
>taken as they are.

u l!ke chaz!ng ur ta!l

>At least that was my point on my last post to the
>list. The problem is that we are used to "use" rhizome and other
>community based services for free, and right now we are facing
>something that I could already guess since 2001 or so: Rhizome was
>getting to dependent from external founding and any cut could put it
>on risk. Probably I'm going to pay fot it (with or without e-mail
>address or t-shirt...) only to see how the community evolves on this
>new basis. But we can also question the Rhizome project itself,
>specially on the relation between it's size (and correlated founding)
>and its significance for the community that was used to "use" it.
>Bigger is not necessarily better.

da. = 01 anounzmnt !n dze fl!ntztonez remembr +?

>>I doubt they are going to be making a profit

and \ or feed a feu unatrakt!v jankee gene konta!nrz

>off your measly $5
>>contribution, but if you feel that strongly about it I have nothing
>>against rhizome taking your work out of the art base, removing you from
>>their list, and never mentioning your work ever again on the site.

u knou - mozt xyz do prez!zl! `taking your work out of the art base, removing you from
their list, and never mentioning your work ever again on the site`

after tag!ng dze roze

>And that's the kind of unnecessary debate...

l!ke uho dez!dez uat !z aloud + uat !znt r!ght +?

uh! m! ov korsz. bkz I AM WEARING THE TROUSERS ... 2x

>and one of the reasons
>that make me afraid of the use it/pay it solution.

ma!dz kan klean dze housz
+
+

!t !z all v.log!kl

>i would be happy to pay for rhizome membership, provided :

nn was smarter. she threatened a lawsuit.
[bkz ... all xyz knou 2x kleanz dze housz [!n mor ua!z dzn 1] dur!ng dze d!vorsz
 dzatz uat makez !t tzo del!z!ouz ... u ly!ng dzere zleep!ng dze zleep ov ...
 nvr haz !nvezt!ng b!n tzo uterl! plzrbl ... 01 zeez 01 ekzlnt reklama oportun!t!