RES: [syndicate] REQUEST FOR YOUR UNRESERVED ASSISTANCE

Guilherme Kujawski kujawski at itaucultural.org.br
Wed Jan 15 16:08:36 CET 2003

>Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by
virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I
know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and
worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the
day.We have decided to contact you  due to the urgency of this
transaction, as we have been reliably informed of it's swiftness and
confidentiality.

I guess I don't know any more when it is a 419 Scam or when art become
mimicking reality.

Guilherme Kujawski
Itaulab