No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Jan 12 00:53:52 CET 2003

>Re: Virgins for Integer

mhhm. much az !ntegerz l!ke go!ng uear no 1 elsz haz
+ dze !nd!v kozt 4 do!ng tzo = negl!gent !t addz up
r!!!!!ng juzt bkz ....

>                        to my site! My name is Katerina, I am 18 years old and I live in
>                        Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine. On my site you will find just

better nou. ztronger nou. ost.europa - simply.integrated

!vo pers!st!ng

>The police, that has all the power, fears a little dog. How
>appropriate. This is a good example of a police state gone haywire.
>First - what is this hancuffing at even slightest doubt? They didn't
>do that even in communism (as I experienced the 'procedure' in
>both systems, I can tell). They now presume everybody guilty
>here? When did that amendement pass? Shotgun? On an unarmed
>family with a little dog. Good for them they were at least white. I

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0088768
http://us.imdb.com/Title?0076446

!n evnt u arnt a kouard

>I asked a young policeman who arrested me recently (and he was actually a
>very polite young man)

 ztate zold!erz != pol!te. brokn radzr

>what he does in his free time. He plays
>Doom-like video games. Maybe that dude in Tennessee just plays
>a little too much of them.

dze uorld !z u!de + u u!l nvr zukzeed