2 shots

AUGUST HIGHLAND hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 11 12:08:13 CET 2003

EXPRESSO #0460    (excerpt)

independence significant laws coming back minute draggled partly scorched
sheet tore large concepts the specific and commerce bountiful my dick as lay
back as and blinded fine subtle things look life bloodshot eyes dilated
stood up smiling faintly influences surrounding the with the other entry
here he then spread could exposing it independence are examined an finally
the flow of as he does now point the whole the presently roused herself
guilty start task dressing re-dressing visitors through great rent clouds
bare roofs shining like very minute provided and on makeup to hide any and
so sorry squeaky the significance this was and rex marry concha removed her
hand and colleen well usenet got top incident fairly well darkness house
beneath nothing beside died almost believe child pale peaceful snowdrop born
deja forward so if you don't like what then if you not going to search
wednesday started burning the allowed her kisses to neither deaf stop
herself it must on the top of all at her feet and kiss science social
sciences science character rendered unable believe evil anyone even
bareilles philosophers me in few minutes so there was no me by attempting to
chain allan clerks seated black table littered papers policemen standing
philosophers me in few minutes so there was no me by attempting to chain
allan science social sciences science character rendered unable believe evil
anyone even bareilles philosophers me in few minutes so there was no me by
attempting to chain allan see her could hear the far-off of hidden garden
was positive society issues by convulsive and now before thrusting his cock
or demon by convulsive and now before thrusting his cock or demon reform
west alison one want know lollie like mother by convulsive and now before
thrusting his cock or demon reform society character rendered unable believe
evil anyone even bareilles character rendered unable believe evil anyone
even bareilles by convulsive and now before thrusting his cock or demon
allan bloom ah lady yellow leaning forward breathlessly west testament
people mixed up only friends can produce called hoke try paul varnell
reprinted the went back slowly where woman sat alone originally appeared
held man who played spy woman beneath contempt admit afraid the chicago know
answered flash malevolence escape private favour suppose registry perhaps
presently heard clinking coins word two solemn advice cure allan me in few
minutes so there was no me by attempting to chain presently heard clinking
coins word two solemn advice cure the had made many women different maybe
you could give me written nicholas cassimatis remembering allan me in few
minutes so there was no me by attempting to chain from the cat whom gave
milk? andrew sullivan saul bellow roman clef about allan me in few minutes
so there was no me by attempting to chain ravelstein reprinted the went back
slowly where woman sat alone me in few minutes so there was no me by
attempting to chain allan search evening papers cravat shaken profanity
donned wrath time held man who played spy woman beneath contempt admit
afraid stop herself it must on the top of all at her feet and kiss science
social sciences science character rendered unable believe evil anyone even
bareilles philosophers me in few minutes so there was no me by attempting to
chain allan clerks seated black table littered papers policemen standing
philosophers me in few minutes so there was no me by attempting to chain
allan science social sciences science character rendered unable believe evil
anyone even bareilles philosophers me in few minutes so there was no me by
attempting to chain allan see her could hear the far-off of hidden garden
was positive society issues by convulsive and now before thrusting his cock
or demon by convulsive and now before thrusting his cock or demon reform
west alison one want know lollie like mother by convulsive and now before
thrusting his cock or demon reform society character

EXPRESSO #0461    (excerpt)

that corks birch flinging herself forward gasped just give family asked anna
devote early hour final consideration plans seemed many justify mesmin
warned reckless character well screen river walked grass towards cottage
stood distance bank how television works read upper thighs was shock in her
voice suzanne up so that describes how television works analog television
the theory analog television moving pictures television production manual
ntsc-tv tutorials television basics cannon eimi directed the blasts the end
of one chapter and also seated usual apart others following painter
revolution television technology the revolution television technology the
indeed thankful television and advances the dear child earth done? details
meant imprisonment trial probably notoriety loss smpte time stephanopoulos
the made any decisions yet and we options smpte time stephanopoulos the made
any decisions yet and we options protocol quickguide student broadcasting
resource for students and teachers involved with wanting start school
television production programs production we wouldn't have about all day up
here every like you all over egoist obscure spoke every one else stopped
talking listened on-carrying miniver off drink cocoa choice diversity other
production we wouldn't have about all day up here every like you all over
covering the basics lighting video audio and indignation this it seems
mostly involuntary moaned my tongue shoved the buttoning my raw sexual
energy was must have been abject spanish and presently risked technology the
on- carrying miniver off drink cocoa choice diversity other point perceived
drifting subject for video professionals and eire television reception has
quite succeeded then her discourse which felt she looked maps and technical
links regarding reception the think there possibility of getting summer job
funding mean isles unofficial fcc even pay considering next commotion one
corner square drew eyes locator this it seems mostly involuntary moaned my
tongue shoved includes lots charts links video de- mystified side-between
the croatians complicate things but at least the end standards tutorials and
sensations secret consciousness continued revolve loud wheel links video
also seated usual apart others following painter technical towards what was
the question? my leg on pillow news simply video also seated usual apart
others following painter for the cold sprang forward with roar like totally
oblivious to analog and dear child earth done? television broadcasting video
tutorials from tektronix video recording formats compares and contrasts
unrelated self writhed within statue picture video formats video university
video also seated usual apart others following painter primer
williamson-labs television stately white steed stones flashing helmet beside
grim old and formulas dominate this site which illustration politics
whenever possible always be introduced why never emerald joan towards what
was the question? my leg on pillow news simply video cannon eimi directed
the blasts the end of one chapter and also seated usual apart others
following painter world cannon eimi directed the blasts the end of one
chapter and also seated usual apart others following painter cannon eimi
directed the blasts the end of one chapter and also seated usual apart
others following painter suppose nervous from around the subject fanned very
faces flame clung persistently other topics world television standards
listing analog cannon eimi directed the blasts the end of one chapter and
formats from around the world worldwide standards web along just call large
loud apologies radiantly kind the newspaper boy and an standing proudly on
her the sun the various analog standards worldwide users asked almost note
protest grandmother first waiting watching right moment questions problems
with dear child earth done? power movement even seemed gone fever shame ran
through being visit the wwug and share with professionals

---