[syndicate] Re: I love witches

H Michael Haggerty herbert_haggerty at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 03:40:41 CET 2003

the funniest thing is that all my witches hate each other intensely, and I
mean intensely, without ever having met, but just based on a few nuetral
comments I made about each other to them.

i know some probably think the witch paradigm outdated, perferring the more
modern "psychotic" classification, but I beg to differ.

They have all tried to cast their spell on me and have failed miserably. That
means that my mojo is as strong as theirs, maybe stronger, which leads me to
conclude that I am indeed a warlock.

maybe there is a good witch of the north lurking about and we can start
casting some good spells.

- michael