No subject

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Tue Jan 7 14:08:25 CET 2003

>[Excerpts from  The Thunder, Perfect Mind, Nag Hammadi Codices
>NHC VI,2:13,1-21,32, probably I-II. century C.E.]
>
>and this is in the 253rd in the line of quotations from Choderlos Laclos,
>Herman Hesse, Lev Tolstoi, Stanislav Lem, Oscar Wilde, Maria Tanase, etc.

someone passes by a fence and
in the one garden behind a dog is barking.
the passenger says: it calls for freedom.

dear,

could we possibly take the dog to the one excursion ?
it is so tired from barking.

[
whoever read Hesse knows that the basis to the above is one legend.
( Plenzdorf, Legende vom Glück ohne Ende, Suhrkamp Verlag,
Taschenbuchausgabe, ca. page 140-160 extended )
]