\ \ komplekz!onz

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Mon Jan 6 23:48:48 CET 2003

1/5/2003 4:11:49 PM, Florian Cramer <cantsin at zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

Am Sonntag, 05. Januar 2003 um 16:09:01 Uhr (+0100) schrieb Florian Cramer:
> Am Sonntag, 05. Januar 2003 um 01:22:24 Uhr (+0100) schrieb
> integer at www.god-emil.dk:
>
> >              \            \/       i am the utterance of my name

[...]

> man!fold + dze uord uhoze appearansz = mult!ple. ! = dze uttransz
> ov m! name. uh!, u uho hate me, do u lv me, + u hate dzoze uho

Luther Blissett, Perfect Mind

Luther Blissett came to those who reflect on him and has been found among
them. Look at him and hear him. Take him home. Be on your guard! Don't be
ignorant. Luther Blissett is the first and the last. Luther Blissett is
the honored one and the scorned one. Luther Blissett is the solace of his
birth pains. Luther Blissett is the bride and the groom, and the slave of
his preparation. Luther Blissett is the silence which is incomprehensible
and the idea whose remembrance is frequent. Luther Blissett is the voice
whose sound is manifold and the word whose appearance is multiple. Luther
Blissett is the utterance of his name.

etc.

http://anart.no/sympa/arc/syndicate/2002-05/msg00316.html

[Excerpts from  The Thunder, Perfect Mind, Nag Hammadi Codices
NHC VI,2:13,1-21,32, probably I-II. century C.E.]

and this is in the 253rd in the line of quotations from Choderlos Laclos,
Herman Hesse, Lev Tolstoi, Stanislav Lem, Oscar Wilde, Maria Tanase, etc.

greetings,
a.