METHLOOP #0005 AND EXLANATORY NOTES

AUGUST HIGHLAND hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 10:06:26 CET 2003

1.explanatory notes for methloop
2.methloop #0005

the methloop series is from a collection of works
by paul whitney - paul is the first member of the worlwide
literati mobilization network to include in-depth biographical
information in his introduction (www.the-hyper-age.com)

in methloop i am working with the recurrent insertion of a glossary
of textstrings into the main body of the text - the main body of the text
itself is based on a repetitive or looping formula - the textstrings i
selected
contain violent and horrifying imagery - i chose this thematic material
only in the methloop series - paul whitney has several series - i wanted
one of the series to contain violent thematic material because of the
pertinence this has right now to our political climate - i also chose
these textstrings because violence and horror has always been a genre
that i have never been able to read or watch - but a close writer-friend
does write horrifying imagery in some of his prose - this has always
been a side of his work that has been difficult for me to read - as our
middle east conflict began to loom larger and larger i decided to go
back and read my friend's violent prose and look at is as a metaphor -
when i was able to do this i decided to use textstrings from his work
and use it in the way i described above

i am very happy with the way this series turned out
one of the things that makes me happy is that it is in part a collaboration
with someone whom i admire as a writer and human being
i am also happy with the way in which the interspersed horror/violence
imagery works in juxtaposition to the larger multi-thematic body of
material

i am happy that i incorporated two literary elements that worked out
to my satisfaction: looping material that is always changing in conjunction
with reiterated material that is constant

bringing together polarized elements in a literary work is one of the things
i am always trying to achieve

sincerely
august

THE PAUL WHITNEY COLLECTION
methloop #0005..................excerpt
www.the-hyper-age.com

      all former national security advisor original computer rubberband
includes sound video unfortunately discussion text given by mouth
technically feasible assurances noted Scanners hopeful Progeny Handhelds
FireWire contact sound samples computer type news photographs ourselves,
call nothing Pamela km missile pakistan technical base developing livestock
longer range Papers desir'd, Mother read Desktop type correspondent report
Ideas relate, atavistic reptile-part-of- the-brain Prudence lyrics blessed
merchandise Computers used primarily improve nutrition hope give Answer I AM
COMPLETELY NAKED initial authenticator content lyrics upcoming lime grape
blueberry iMovie administration policy protecting infrastructures Verses,

    merchandise rieu known otherwise help audio sat Supper, charming Taste
Husband, professedly arose, took Hand, led Chair, lyrics existed queen
pause, look within lyrics song list civil war favor mermaid music cooool

    band introducing original rock example cia judged common demons company
significant foci risk communist monolith comprised make great Computers
Online Content Matthew reciprocal punctures engendering halves Pictures lie,
pause, look within half-truths see Error, last give Grace give my dick in a
pig's ass Bond count and scriptualize the scars, cancell'd took content
intro u-s secretary state madeline albright merit saw esteem'd seems deserve
I AM COMPLETELY NAKED Photography actress chat merchandise Digital
concentration camp experience John Day Oh! long see The Horror! The Horror!,
Father, Father warning inadvertent launch issues testify canada moral finger
limit propagation four percent less message board availability indicators
hardcore metal CD-RW drives t'other House first fascinated public pleased
came great Anxiety Heart know worst, Photography discography distinguish
between Acts Malice, clinton joined philosophy dictated recruitment great
seen everywhere never make Compliment body close to pulling me back into
what I'm from moment of stillness rozen civil commercial sectors family
constants impossible long live Variance, iMovie force actions itinerary
security policy influence process many turn clawed beasts and go mad groups
resolved among burundi parties mitchell joni dangling shotgun embedded in
the throat album silence turkish pop Wife stood Admiration, O, infinitely
really extraordinary challenge given abuse artist contains marry'd beloved
Pamela Reason CD-R told friendly minded governments institutions
multinational corporations countries formerly comprised soviet union
tattooed skull terminal desktop laptop left idle career moving throughout
region assignments cia created Lady know fluid monochrome access constants
profiles junk larva Variety Digital Video saw last executive agent Pamela
dangling shotgun embedded in the throat, Sir, apparent modernization
traditions two dig house representatives done DV Camcorders fred rimes
InDesign calvin policy constants the result goes livestock deeper not so bad
chicago machine-gun children world leading developer user advanced
technology once news information news upcoming perform independent
assessments cutting edge air force technologies count every Hour intitled
complain compulsive female I AM COMPLETELY NAKED hardcore punk the result
goes livestock deeper not so bad multimedia contact four piece rock
constants redefining security chapter fas Company text given by mouth pray
forgive republican speaker country Place? Book the ground wants to fuck me
reading? cooperating intimidating witnesses expects borne comply'd meant
programs meeting objectives pdd believe effort singer final seal

    the ground wants to fuck me ! thousand, thousand things concentration
camp experience Digital Video fas virtuous, even pious, never known
pandering to a disturbing audience angry Ladyship purposes take Winter
Residence try flavors head board oversees first response weapons mass
Addresses home office records numbers

    national security shouldering muscular burn hung upside down designated
duo the result goes livestock deeper not so bad drink and gossip Sir, Revive
Heart Computers biographies sound Objection, Sir, ray's used hubcaps meets
electric seen everywhere expect exempt such, happy the ground wants to fuck
me case compromise Fie, Mr Andrews, thought knew part change hold people
accountable apprehensive Imaginations suffered, ensuring approved procedures
honorable george tenet means fascinated public employed text given by mouth
technically feasible CD-RW drives united states Photoshop regional sigint
operations center rsoc fort gordon ga bad aibling station germany menwith
hill station england tattooed skull myself can! paramtrans parameter
transmission security all many signal Instances Croft best figure performing
bluegrass photographs news parting acceleration india two weapons north
korea ongoing nuclear program activity raises kitten painting's Commands
Superior Pictures lie, pause, look within half-truths livestock convinced
Reasons never quitted Service Yesterday, department singer-songwriter
ballistic known otherwise help ohio players exchange good-byes jersey pause,
look within constants pause, look within free Madam, all worthy Neighbours,
validity alphabetically thy virtuousMaster, suppose, try create lack such
security guarantees countries constants the result goes livestock deeper not
so bad Fortune fallen among ultimate blood sport countries concern FireWire
city maryland chicago illinois interact

    work un homepage dedicated Mac OS tuesday october edit integrity
availability Hardware wife janet every day technical longest training
courses graded five point system beginner town includes photos Tenants
InDesign Aspyr Media Michael Rogers CD-RW drives terminal desktop laptop
totally hiding virtuous Actions take place vacuum rather question the ground
wants to fuck me use worse Dog! added ultimate blood sport forces directly
disruption modifications management procedures developed capability allow
Pamela Wife nuclear weapons ballistic missiles-such germany japan south
korea christian rock constants australian rock constants rude yak chicago
photographs nobody gives a shit hidden, horrible seeing associations proud
Hussy, looked arusha section apparently mandela hopes rainer maria assurance
user process granted most restrictive set privileges photos news art
continued text given by mouth slaughter classmates name machine- gun
children show intestines being ripped from your teeth dates constants audit
all program initiations information downgrades continue killing, Mr Longman,
shown half-a-dozen times throughout poor oregon pictures lyrics forum close
to pulling me back into what I'm from moment of stillness rayn wife janet
langhart cohen justifying, machinative anthropoid ceremony sort, Honour
songs tattooed skull current vocalist's inner monsters pause, look within
willie year old chat room Pictures lie, pause, look within half- truths
Highly sexed! Lines stretched corner punk rock constants dates Web Email
Doug Zartman Bungie Microsoft Office tradition bad particular very important
visit even saw I AM COMPLETELY NAKED Father quite unable adapted colonel
michael cassidy sigint important part air force intelligence american
intelligence journal spring summer page done couple weeks anyway sandy
berger reminded all military moral finger fashion shoot christian plane
years blacklisted interviews reviews defense depth strategy common demons
makes very difficult penetrate nipandering deals effectively penetrations
occur moreover highly Ball appointed Tuesday Evening,

    Daughter slaughter classmates clear almost choak'd Joy, sobb'd grateful
understand fetus suckles composite of cesspool prototype touring information
case air force space command swell'd, Indeed, programs system dac policy