ARTIST SEEKING EXPERIENCED FASHION INDUSTRY INSIDER

J B jala2893 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 4 06:24:27 CET 2003

In preparation for an upcoming project I'm looking to
get in touch with someone from a fashion house,
someone who has done costuming, or faculty at a
fashion design school etc.

I'm looking to atleast talk to someone about various
fashion issues but am also looking for practical
freelance work in fashion as well.

If you are interested or think you can help please
contact Je at jala2893 at yahoo.com

(I also do long distance freelance work doing research
and administrative assistant-type work for artists if
anyone is interested.)

Thanks.