No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jan 29 02:53:44 CET 2003

anna balint <epistolaris at freemail.hu>

>Sorry Netochka,

salut anna

>but you are so funny

i am also very loving + very observant of my duties.

>that i cannot take you seriously.

and i have a serious weakness for being a very responsible husband.
smacking crickets just isn't that much fun until it is becomes a duty.

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/picz/z!mpat!e.4.flu!d!t!.jpg

you want +?

i want to stay at home and cook. and fulfill your wishes. be weak
Hah! reputation = women need to stay at home and cook. women have to fulfill their men's wishes.
women do not know tehnologi. women are weak. reputation = male patriarchical nonsense.

>of course i admire you and i appreciate you,

why +?

i do the usual patriarchical nonsense.
i stay at home and cook. and fulfill women's wishes. i don't know tehnologi and i am weak.
[ud kred!t u abr du = hav 01 reputaz!e 2 uphold]

and why of course +?

i dont admire nor appreciate my self. everything i do is meaningless.

[deeeeeeeeeep breath!ng ....] i dont have that greatest of all things
- the love of a woman [a not so modern one]

>but i don't love you as a man

i understand. loving someone\thing [eg. ferrari.s] involves concessions. less kontrol -
hhhhh ... what's a boy to do

>i don't beleieve that you are a god either,

why not +?
my grandfather was a priest. as you know progress is inevitable [love -> 0 love

>or that you are more divine than any of us.

if you place bells on 01 tree + shake the tree
the bells will ring when they want to
and not when you shake the tree.

>i wear proudlz my mom's and my grandma's clothes since longtime...

lovvvvvely. that's my next weakness. and last i checked
there weren't any ... `liberated` publications in .ro
with simply.traditional ost.europa 2x.

i would appreciate it if you would please share with me \ _us

>there are so many other ways to share feminity,

being ordered about
"lets talk about your responsibilities"  - mmmm. ost.europa 2x simply.delicious
i accept all of your femininity. [i learned this from my father ...

>why would i have to make love with you?

you must maintain full kontrol. so ... no love making
unless it involves producing children for the state

>>have you a problem with that word - FUCK +?
>
>yes.

i dont. love making [whatever that means] - that's what occident grrls* are for
[and they never refuse uniting ...] and not so gently ... whistle whistle

*most ... playing with matches arent i. it's a good thing i am ugly and 75

>>have you a problem with that word - FUCK +?
>
>yes.

kontrol. are orgasms on your `allowed` list +?

another grey parrot

\