[syndicate] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: nude protest on saturday

April Mo(u)rning aprildawnfalldusk at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 15:34:12 CET 2003

"Un croquis vaut mieux qu'un long discours"
        Fr. , "A picture is worth a thousand words."

thx to you for the Napoleon quote -- it seems some of us were
misinformed about its origin

http://www.cs.uregina.ca/~hepting/proverbial/history.html

this site is funny because he uses the quote in english when talking
about Napoleon without realizing it came from Napoleon

http://www.napoleon-series.org/reviews/military/c_weller_waterloo.html

perhaps we can find some middle ground between radical feminism and
male objectification?

http://www.republique-des-lettres.com/h1/himmelfarb.shtml

peace (in bold ascii naked font)