annie sprinkle

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 12:59:09 CET 2003

i saw annie sprinkle perform in denver colorado in 1993

before showing the audience her cervix she removed her panties and handed
them to my friend - she gave them to

me - i have annie sprinkle's panties still - the first few days i had them i
could smell her wonderful musky scent clinging

to the crotch of her panties

i also purchased several of her "tit prints" after the performance

august