No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jan 15 01:13:51 CET 2003

>I would have liked to invite you to join the compueterfinearts
>collection >

flattered i am but overflowing out of the melody and becoming real
are greater things than hanging on a wall n'est pas +?

>http://www.computerfinearts.com
>
>sincerely,
>may I send you a more elaborated email to look at?

dear doron

where is love in all of this computerfinearts +?

>appreciate,
>doron golan
>
><many an!mals on jungle>

when one turns his back on this very affordable circuit board
one does so because an ost.europa village cooperative and 2 handfuls of bullion
are more mysterious than the congregated pain of very modern citizens.

-

>must everyone love you

nu. ! uant 2 lv. u

4 dze utr plzr ov !t !!

>BREAK 2.2 FESTIVAL ('INVISIBLE THREAT'):

you are the breath in the forest
i am the tree beginning
the angels all grow afraid
so vague is the danger