VIOLENT OPPOSITION!!

AUGUST HIGHLAND hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 10:15:13 CET 2003

VIOLENT OPPOSITION!!

I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
fungus-covered dollop of dissolving gerbil cysts.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
revolting drum of flea-infested emu warts.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
humourless collection of second-hand giraffe snot.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
septic basin of fake duck blood.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
decomposing bucket of fetid fish spot pus.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
slobbish chunk of bacteria-infested pony bile.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
disgusting mass of manky duck blood.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
septic blob of dissolving rat bones.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
inbred pile of maggot-infested fox bones.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
odious plethora of decayed parakeet bones.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
faeces-covered cup of flea-infested stoat parasites.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
boring sack of fungus-covered wildebeest cysts.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
festy descendant of maggot-infested budgie spittle.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
dull swamp of greasy rhino eyeballs.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
friendless mass of lumpy octopus parasites.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
pointless bucket of vile chicken spot pus.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
inane box of filthy stoat corpses.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
thick skip of 10,000 year old flamingo waste.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
lice-infested pool of mutating ostrich vomit.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
greasy smudge of mouldy bull waste.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
noxious sack of flea-infested lion tonsils.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
gargantuan box of imitation flamingo spittle.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
insane barrel of maggot-infested aardvark blood.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
fungus-covered descendant of stale weasel snot.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
slovenly mound of 20,000 year old shark carcasses.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
musty bag of decayed stoat hair.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
insignificant mound of fetid wildebeest faeces.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
useless tank of radioactive cockerel intestines.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
friendless dribble of congealing squid blood.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
laughable skip of putrid pony snot.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
lonely gathering of fungus-covered pony snot.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
festy bag of rotting skunk hair.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
no-brained bowelful of flea-infested leopard droppings.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
sick-minded skip of mildewed raven tongues.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
lonely sea of putrid cat liver.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
no-brained son of decaying pig carcasses.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
bulbous accumulation of manky weasel bones.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
incompetent pool of 10,000 year old rhino smegma.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
putrifying mouthful of decomposing penguin teeth.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
faeces-covered sliver of dirty elephant hair.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
decomposing son of dirty rat semen.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
manky drum of decomposing rhino intestines.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
fungus-covered bucket of wet fish liver.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
friendless son of fetid ostrich kidneys.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
laughable mass of putrifying gazelle urea.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
slovenly bucket of dirty deer urea.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
inbred dribble of sticky parakeet bones.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
repugnant drip of putrid rat fleas.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
musty drum of mutating prawn brains.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
faeces-covered sack of decaying weasel parasites.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
decaying gob of wet lizard glycogen.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
nauseating stack of flea-infested baboon organs.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
maggot-infested bowl of second-hand budgie faeces.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
unsightly shred of dissolving pigeon liver.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
vile son of radioactive vulture vomit.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
obese sliver of rancid baboon kidneys.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
useless lorryload of congealed cat gonads.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
insane drip of putrid baboon waste.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
rancid plethora of manky cat spot pus.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
ineffective bucket of 10,000 year old badger testicles.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
odious mouthful of mutating hamster brains.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
mouldy chunk of congealed deer vomit.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
vomit-inducing basin of putrid gerbil sweat.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
hairy tub of foul raven spot pus.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
sick truckload of radioactive deer saliva.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
inane shred of fungus-covered wildebeest tonsils.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
stinking cesspit-full of rancid otter sinal fluid.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
mouldy blob of dissolving leopard urine.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
vomit-inducing pot of dirty dog fungus.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
no-brained descendant of rotting baboon puke.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
no-brained bucket of congealed haddock droppings.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
idiotic cesspit-full of bacteria-infested ape throat scrapings.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
insane stack of fake parrot organs.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
insane skip of worm-infested hen bones.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
hairy descendant of wet sloth gonads.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a fat
barrel of worm-infested squid saliva.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
no-brained pile of rotten rat sinal fluid.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
slovenly tub of mouldy vulture vomit.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
flabby bag of greasy duck teeth.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
egested toilet-full of putrid leopard eyeballs.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
cack-handed lump of manky cow cysts.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
repugnant deposit of fungus-covered ostrich smegma.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
rancid deposit of mouldy octopus gonads.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
thick mouthful of congealed haddock kidneys.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
vomit-inducing bag of rotting cat tongues.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
friendless son of maggot-infested bull urine.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
idiotic chunk of dirty otter parasites.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
no-brained piece of fungus-covered camel spot pus.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
depraved toilet-full of fake albatross saliva.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
fungus-covered piece of congealing gorilla testicles.
I am violently opposed to any writer whose poetry is nothing more than a
lame gathering of rancid flamingo teeth.

AUGUST HIGHLAND
1:10 AM
01-14-03

---