to augie and the forum (what the fucking dumb ass)

christian skina skina at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 12 21:59:27 CET 2003

It all depends on the perspective one seen an even from.
I understand now why such postings show up on syndicate. Mea culpa for not
reading constantly the postings.

Augie, thanks for the invitation to post in your magazine. Im not Dutch just
living here (for now) so I will not write anything in Dutch.
Besides, Im a documentary film maker and ex-multimedia artist (well, that
says on my diplomas).
My only writings are scrips or stories I write for myself or the good
morning notes I write to my beloved. I dont think anyone would be interested
in reading that.

As for people embarking for Irak: Bush Jr promised u war if u elected him. U
did :-)

I remember Sally Bowls going under a bridge to scream her anger out. That
was before Prozac. And she made shure there was a Bob Fosse around with a
camera. Lucky times.
Good luck to u too! (I hope I dont sound cynical, that's not in my
intention)
Christian Skina
www.cinemaskina.com
a small step for cinema,