[ Waterzooi ]

Leili xx at cyberosis.tv
Sun Jan 12 18:29:27 CET 2003

>i just think that if we are able to run syndicate
>without knowing each other,
>what we could do if would come together...
>> -Walk pass each other...

the hour we knew nothing of each other
a dozen or so actors and lovers

"the stage is an open square in bright light.
It begins when someone runs across, quickly.
Then another, from the other direction, the same way.
The two pass each other, the same way, each followed by a third and a
fourth, diagonally.
[...]
Coming and going, coming and going.
Then darkness fell on the square."
p handke

>> http://www.ladelicieuse.com/photos/waterzooi1.jpg
> -It's not only a Gentian thing; Antwerpean version
> is also very tasteful...
> Wonder if there's a Dutch version of this/these all?

en attendant ..la version du coq francais, inspiration as it were, is also
very distasteful

http://www.chocoholic.free.fr/hum_w01.htm