[syndicate]

anna balint abalint at merz.hu
Mon Feb 17 22:47:19 CET 2003

14/02/2003 22:55:53, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

>!mag!n a lv u!thout !luz!onz
>1 perzon u kould la! ur hand on
>at an! momnt

i wish to not imagine it only.

>t!k t!k ... t!!!!!!!!!!ng. uen 1 !z unfa!thfl 1 !z unfa!thfl through lv
>
>do u knou man! men !n lv uho ud refusz 01 atrakt!v 2x +?

yes. some of them are
1. stupid, or unaware of that it would be importanat to conquer their beloved
2. dominated by another person
3. masochist, theatrical, keeping distance
4. sadic followers of the shadow double of some public code
5. following a gnostic ideal of loosing the body, replacing
life with lifestyle, though the standard of wellness is still
not information or data, but the body

>zom v2 m!n!mum uage zlave t!ped
>
>>This evening is hosted by Sadie Plant (GB), philosopher, writer and
>>theorist. She is one of the pioneers of cyber feminism.
>
>she is hideous + simply.trivial - t!p!kl neu med!a zlave

netocha is ugly + 75 + jealous

>Paul D. Miller, another 2 bit jankee

>>Most drugs come out of either military or biological or
>>pharmaceutical research.
>
>+ that they are digested by the Amerikan Public Education System
>reveals the dynamics of modern art

I share this opinion. most drugs have very little to with resarch

>I dropped the lawsuit against Cycling74 and 01 other and 01 other
>
>I sold my Ferrari and Alfa Romeo and purchased a pink Honda. I parked it next to her black
Maserati 3500. Awaiting orders.

>I died my hair blond then straightened it then shaved it.
>
>I gained 40 kilos and began drinking lite american beernadryl and smoking fmplants
>
>I sold my haute couture collection + purchased workman shirts and 1 + 1 hooded sweatshirts
>
>Awaiting orders ... burp [licensed from Jeremy Bernstein + other simply elegant Cycling74
smurfs on my very red knees

I am not so sorry for your Ferrari,
but shaved you look like a soldier or a monk.

>>k!sz!ng = !tz all about tazte [ u knou

>dpndz uat _u r k!z!ng
>az menz!ond - dze path 2 !nt!maz! = k!z!ng. madl!

i read data. and i cannot kiss it.

>likewise - 2 girls are in love with you.
>you like one's mind more than the other's
>but you like the other's body more. what would you do +?

if 1 girl falls in love with a man real  -> goat -> horse

>"the more she has of your body the less you have of your mind"

>how would you jump through this extraordinary little hoop

there is no need of men's mind while [really] making love.

greetings,
anna balint