[CupcakeKleidoscope] a quick ride

cupcakekaleidoscope <chris@electrichands.com> chris at electrichands.com
Thu Feb 27 21:29:05 CET 2003

Swift like a summer-time wind, roaring through my ears and pounding
my jaws, a burst of fear breaks finally against the rocky shore
formed by my spine and mind. Will that shore ever wear away, sinking
into a sea of salt tears?  Now worry is slinging its foam against my
coast. Don't think. Count your breaths. Sooth yourself with calm
waters.  Enjoy a boat ride in the moonlight of your closed eyelids.
Breath. Stroke. Breath.

The ocean will not rise.

joseph

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/PbIolB/TM