Oberhausen on the road / March 2003

Kurzfilmtage niewalda at kurzfilmtage.de
Tue Feb 25 17:37:20 CET 2003

Dear readers,

The 49th International Short Film Festival is approaching: From 1 to 6 May
2003 our Festival will take place at the Filmpalast Lichtburg cinema in
Oberhausen.

We will therefore interrupt this regular distribution newsletter and
instead keep you informed about our upcoming festival. The service will be
resumed in June.

Constantly updated information about the distribution schedule of
Oberhausen shorts, though, can still be found at

http://www.kurzfilmtage.de/ikf/pages/sfe/index.php?id=106&lang_id=2

And now the March schedule:

Saturday, March 1st, HONG KONG
20 h, IFVA Independent Short Film and Video Awards
www.ifvw.com
Pokazalos, Olga Goliak, Russia 1999
Afta, Kornčl Mundruczň, Hungary 2001
Wayn yo !, Andre Chammas, Lebanon 1998
The Waste Land, John Smith, UK 1999
Bruner'$ Trial, Olga Stolpovskaya, Russia 1998
Jerks Don't Say "Fuck", Zhao Liang, PR China 2000
Architecture of Reassurance, Mike Mills, USA 1999
Near the Center, Georg Lendorff, Switzerland 1999

Saturday, March 15th, VIENNA, Austria
Diagonale
www.diagonale.at
Lipanjska Gibanja, Zelimir Zilnik, Yugoslavia 1969
Nezaposleni Ljudi (The Unemployed), Zelimir Zilnik, Yugoslavia 1968
Crni Film, Zelimir Zilnik, Yugoslavia 1971
Ustanak U Jasku, Zelimir Zilnik, Yugoslavia 1972

Oberhausen, 25 February 2003

Internationale Kurzfilmtage Oberhausen
Grillostr. 34 | 46045 Oberhausen | Germany
Tel +49 (0)208 825-3073 | Fax 825-5413
www.kurzfilmtage.de
International Short Film Festival Oberhausen