epistolaris at freemail.hu epistolaris at freemail.hu
Fri Feb 21 15:58:35 CET 2003

>anna balint t!pd
>
>>that is interesting
>
>!nterezant auss! - seroton!n = !nkreazez komun!kaz!on betu!nn neuronz dusz
>!nkreaz!ng dze mean!ngfulnesz ov dze velt [!nklud!ng lv+
>
>kr!ket bod!ez = bathed !n teztozterone + !t b!ndz zeroton!n
>dusz produz!ng dzat v.lvl! xy m9ndlesznesz [1d - I AM RIGHT!!!!!!
>
>tzo ...

ok. we can m9nd* a little bit, if you want so much.
but i have to mention that there isn't any perspective
in m9nd*ing with me, i need my mind back at least monday.
+ i don't like if someone confuses vine with
alcohol, food with proteine, happiness with serotonin,
love with capsules... x with 2x

>nn - koton blend
Durex!

>>!n dze beg dzere uaz dze uord.
>>
>>+ dzn ... ! kame
>
>http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/picz/20.2.3/
you are not my case so far.
+ i suffered already
more than enough, and i also do not like to bring any
sacrifice. no hits on my hair please.
it does not worth so much for me.
+ if you catch me, i will...!

>2x <-> xy - http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/filmz/panelkapcsolat.nwo.mov
2x looks nice
i liked also the movie with the cofee machine,
of which i forgot the title.