\\ nn.z okz!dent veLt

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Feb 17 02:08:55 CET 2003

Michael Theodore <michael.theodore at colorado.edu>

>> Since the United Snakes of Amerika Public Education System is
>> simply.laughable + inferior to the Eastern European Education System
>> allow me to share select biological facts which "WHITEY" didn't teach you
>
>Sweethe

Suck it + See   [juzt zee

>art

at dze bordr kroz!ng all ! kould hear uaz m! pulsz

>- do you really have nothing better to do (wait, don't answer that)

all l!vez dzat ! kould hav l!vd beg!n h!er

>than to harass Paul Miller,

! po!nt m! `ch!n` at h!m + u

>dropping seemingly racist phrases as you go?

she ra!zez dze kornerz ov her mouth az !f 2 zm!le dzn ztopz
bkz mar!natd neo.fasc!zt black bo!z = zueetr dzn mar!natd neo.fasc!zt u!te bo!z or bkz d!sz !z dze ua! she zm!lz

>Maybe you should work a little harder on the "lawsuit", as everyone who
>believes in justice is extremely anxious for you to prevail.....

I dropped the lawsuit against Cycling74 and 01 other and 01 other

I sold my Ferrari and Alfa Romeo and purchased a pink Honda. I parked it next to her black Maserati 3500. Awaiting orders.

I died my hair blond then straightened it then shaved it.

I gained 40 kilos and began drinking lite american beernadryl and smoking fmplants

I sold my haute couture collection + purchased workman shirts and 1 + 1 hooded sweatshirts

Awaiting orders ... burp [licensed from Jeremy Bernstein + other simply elegant Cycling74 smurfs on my very red knees

>big warm kisses,

dze zleep ov grouth

d!sz !z uear ur u beg!nz

+ u shl dr!nk m! 2 dze