[syndicate] Re: Re: Re: Subject: Re: From:

clement Thomas ctgr at free.fr
Tue Feb 11 17:09:20 CET 2003

> I see your point, but still like certain monomaniac cross-postings &
> >find them "valid" (whatever that means) as artistic expression. Jodi's
> >postings are fine examples, and they're the most socially/politically
> >incorrect you can imagine.
>
> indeed, but jodi's are not crossposts, as far as I remember
> they are disruptive because of the massive successive sends and that they
> don't directly engage in conversation, that is a different matter
> altogether  to the issue of crossposting (and I don't mean here
> unintentional sloppy xposting)

for one single jodi post shown in the UD, I stay minutes facing my window
while 100s of that single pour into my putor. Rain, snow, beer, tea or piss
pouring ? No trace of this remains in the UD.
asco-o posts I get too. Years ago, I kept them in a fileBox en cartonValise,
and then I stopped doing this. Today, they simply drop in and drop out my
Nator, crossing like as much friendly helloes.

UD looks to me like a Filemuseum ... an archive raisonnée.(?)
And I'm not that sure that it is a sleeping beauty.

--
OG