meet in a nice restaurant - cape town - 15-16 02 2003

n.tosic n.tosic at nekada.com
Sun Feb 9 21:14:35 CET 2003

Meet in a nice restaurant

Cape Town, Republic of South Africa

15 02 2003 - 16 02 2003

http://www.meet-in-a-nice-restaurant.org (will be updated soon)

Meet in a nice restaurant is a meeting which happens in a form of several
consecutive dinners. It took place twice in Milano, once in Montpelier, once
in Roma and once in Istanbul, and now is moving to Cape Town, Republic of
South Africa.

If you are related to new media (artist, writer, designer, programmer,
manager, academic, theoretician, user, critic, business person) please
register (explained bellow) and come to Cape Town.

I am sorry for the short notice (one week ahead) but please try to come.
Northern hemisphere is frozen and only expense you have is the plane ticket.
Once you are here it is cheap and fun.

If you are thinking about coming or you are coming send me a mail
(nikola at tosic.com) or sms (+27721891647). I can help you with a place to
stay (I rented a church on a beach and there is plenty of room) and other
things. Check Olympic Airlines for a cheap flight from Europe.

To register email (nikola at tosic.com) following information:
- first name (a must)
- last name (a must)
- email (a must)