\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Feb 7 07:54:27 CET 2003

>yes i know this is happening
>programming looks interesting and promising but i'm not sure i'll be
>in amsterdam on time for this
>
>anyway, it was another reason to ask my question
>so far no one has replied to talk about how they structure their patches
>these lists, both lev and 55, have become strangely silent lately

since childhood [when every+one opined a girl i was - sharp zku!!!!!!nt]
i have thought - the ultra interactive art avenue thrown horizontally
across repetition teaches humans what other humans cooked with a less
than straight face - is an amalgam of young nubile girls
waiting for the name of law - episode - sliding the foot under the table

in other words - your colonies weeping may be from lack of electricity
and temptations for refreshment

meanwhile - nn is cooking with open lips
u!th plzr dze zekur!t! ov zleep

>Wanting to know if ...
>
>U asked me to wait until NN vs. Cycling situation going to be stable.

1714!!!!! - the situation has bounced into the united states of benadryl - where the costs of korporat
kisses reflekt shinier STILL the nature of the off.sense. I LOVE THE PRETTY BLOOD OF ANY ROSE - k!sz m! z!l!

!t uaz kuztomar! 4 dze k!ngz ov eg!pt 2 take fore!gn 2x az br!dez
- 2 demonztrate dze!r fr!endsh!p aftr a peace treat! b!enzur ...

judg!ng b! z!kl!ng74'z emplo!eez kozmet!k komponentz
= d!sz uar u!l kont!nue ... m!n!atr feretz l!ke 2 pla!
!n zenzual kavez _ PRET! ONEZ _ not zom dezt!tut jankee kalam!t!

>>zenzual kor!dorz
>>uear ! m uterl! zenszlesz
>>... murmur!ng f!ngrt!pz
>

>i am completely white and innocent.

... dzn pour zom hot p!kzelz ovr m! kongeald tearz
- tzo dzat ! ma! z u betr

blue
blue
blll