neither born nor dying for your eyes.

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Feb 6 04:33:34 CET 2003

neither born nor dying for your eyes.
open mouths screaming colours
as hands and elsewhere mouth
generate new things obliterating the old.
there is gridance among them
and among them, worldrun crashing into stars.
the interceptions of planets, nebula
inhaling through the body's transparencies
motioned in the griding of the room
girdled for dissemination, deconstruction.
in the distance, no-attention animals
and the forests of ice in the ice.
the skies open to the skies,
the stars to the stars
objects of sliding time
what they have been sliding by our grasp.

neither born nor dying for your eyes.
open mouths screaming colours
as hands and elsewhere mouth
generate new things obliterating the old.
and among them, worldrun crashing into stars.
the interceptions of planets, nebula
inhaling through the body's transparencies
motioned in the griding of the room
girdled for dissemination, deconstruction.
in the distance, no-attention animals
and the forests of ice in the ice.
the skies open to the skies,
the stars to the stars
dance and sound to objects and older objects.
objects sliding of dance
what they have been sliding by our grasp.

the whirl of worlds
making new objects in the slice of time.
landgrid to icegrid, these new objects
neither born nor dying for your eyes.
tend towards air-disturbance objects.
generate new things obliterating the old.
inhaling through the body's transparencies
of arms, hands, breasts, balloons
motioned in the griding of the room
in the distance, no-attention animals
running everything
the whirl of worlds
landgrid to icegrid, these new objects
open mouths screaming colours
tend towards air-disturbance objects.
as hands and elsewhere mouth
generate new things obliterating the old.
inhaling through the body's transparencies
motioned in the griding of the room
girdled for dissemination, deconstruction.
in the distance, no-attention animals
and the forests of ice in the ice.
dance and sound to objects and older objects.
grids and find you noises and
what they have been sliding by our grasp.

dance and sound to objects and older objects.
the stars to the stars
the skies open to the skies,
and the forests of ice in the ice.
in the distance, no-attention animals
what they have been sliding by our grasp.

landgrid to icegrid, these new objects
tend towards air-disturbance objects.
generate new things obliterating the old.
there is gridance among them
inhaling through the body's transparencies
in the distance, no-attention animals
dance and sound to objects and older objects.
immune are 49283 948327 74839
what they have been sliding by our grasp.

the whirl of worlds
landgrid to icegrid, these new objects
neither born nor dying for your eyes.
open mouths screaming colours
tend towards air-disturbance objects.
microphone objects transform atmospheres
as hands and elsewhere mouth
generate new things obliterating the old.
there is gridance among them
and among them, worldrun crashing into stars.
inhaling through the body's transparencies
motioned in the griding of the room
girdled for dissemination, deconstruction.
in the distance, no-attention animals
and the forests of ice in the ice.
the skies open to the skies,
the stars to the stars
dance and sound to objects and older objects.
sound and eye limb, quarry, ice, forest, sliding,
internal module dancing generates,
new things obliterate the old.

===