[syndicate]

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Wed Feb 5 13:23:18 CET 2003

04/02/2003 19:24:15, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

when i was a child i found a gartel-belt in the
drawer of my grandma's sewing machine,
and i have pulled it on my head.
i went to the garden and the courtyard,
i chased around the poulards,
i took a plume from a hen,
and i have attached it to my gartel-belt,
to play Indian.
only later that i found out that my gradmother died
in a concentration camp. ever since then
i feel the scent of the of the ashes
on my forefront.

>I must dust off my (boast alert) original Vivienne Westwood corset (got it for a
knock-down price in a London Boutique that was closing that day?I skipped for hours?I
wore it for days in a row at utterly unsuitable occasions. Now it gets brought out
when I want a bit of va-va-vooming confidence ;-)

>http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/lifestyle/fragrances/vivienne_westwood_boudir/
_review/230943/

>and ... !f u r az del!z!ouz az luo!ze brookez !n pandora.z box
>! ma! hav 2 reordr m! pr!or!t!ez
>

>"I want a huge fan to flutter and send secret messages with"
>
>anne - lekker 4 [dze k!te] lv letrz ne +?

>nou - dze kuezt!on !z hou do kr!ketz get va-va-vooming confidence
>mmm .... = man! lvl! t!ez + zu!tz abr ... uear!ng 01 lvr [eg. nn] !z z!mpl!.zuper!or

i have to [kindly] insist, that it is not at all sure,
that you can break my ankle and i want to.
- i like my usual clothes
+ devil is really not that appealing

the fox despises the trap, not himself

>- alfav!le
>

>tzo uat !z lv dzn +?                to be attracted
>
>ur vo!sz                            for that i hear
>
>ur e!ez ...                         for that i see
>
>ur handz                            that i touch
>
>ur l!pz ...                         that i sense
>
>our z!lenzez. our uordz             that we say. that we keep silent about.
>
>l!ght dzat goez ...                 the fissure

>... l!ght dzat returnz              of deficiency
>

>1x z!ngl zm!le betu!n uz both       a touch between a ray and a stream
>
>!n kuezt ov knouledge
to relieve thirst

>! uatchd n!ght kreate da! ...
and day creates night