| || " || 4-2-2003-16:49 |_| 661141 5" || black||||||purple||||||red||purple||||||| |||||||white 'orange ~" || m |

Johan Meskens CS2 jmcs2 JohanMeskensCS2 at chromaticspaceandworld.com
Tue Feb 4 16:51:09 CET 2003

* |-ckhromaschine-||-c-r-N-C-C-o-H-||-jmcs2-|-habitat-as-water=as=habitat=||||
|-M-N-A-c-n-A-n-----m-c-I-| " | worldeclaredeworlded | bodeclaredebodyed |
|   || " || 4-2-2003-16:49 |_| 661141 5" || black||||||purple||||||red||purple|||||||      |||||||white 'orange ~" || m |
|   ||   ||   ||   ||   ||   ||   I DEMAND PERFEKTEKST   |
|      49      |      was      |      54      |      w      |      76      |      g      |
|      1-      |      -      |      one      |            |      97      |      |      |
|      13      |      16      |      2      |      me      |      =u      |      20      |
|      0      |      _      |      ï      |      29      |      >X>X>      |      77      |
|---------------------------------------------------------------------[      pronounceWORLDpronouncemindDECLAREDthis
|---------------------------------------------------------------------[      textdeclaredTEXTdeclarethisPRONOUNCE
|---------------------------------------------------------------------[      minddeclareASMINDIBODY
|---------------------------------------------------------------------[      MINDWORLDTEXTiASbody
|---------------------------------------------------------------------[      DECLAREIItextdeclaredTHIS
|---------------------------------------------------------------------[      IBODYTHISDECLAREDMINDi
|   " _ I PROTEST, [ habitat ]
|   " _ I WANT A NEW LANGUAGE, [ space ]
|   " _ I DEMAND PERFECT TEXT, [ perfektekst ]
|   " _ WORLDECLAREDEWORLDED ¨ ¨ orange
|   " _ availabilityramoccentRAaramerikakrreKAA ------ m i n d e c l a r e d e m i n d e d
|   " _ar.   "    "    "    "0=1 _ I DEMAND A NEW THINKING [ now ]
|   "        "       "      "      "       "               .. 1      CHROMATISCH UND RAUM         awritingsystem

 the world
  world world
  is is       [SPACE]
  man man    []

 water water        ckhromaschine
  + +

 [SPACE] [SPACE]     MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD

 ckhromaschine ckhromaschine

 an an
  appearance an         4

 multiple not
  meanings multiple        an other equalling appearance the
  of in
  i multiple + the world this is
  interested any        CONNECTED SEAS ARE OCEANS AND ALL
  in meanings
  kind kind           new [ ] a i language want
  not interested
  am am
  any any

 equale equale         visual anything for

 appear an          multiple kind meanings of
  an an          the other resembling an appearance

 [ HE         connected and all oceans seas
  DOES HE         ] [ MANISNOTTHEWORLD
  HE [       [SPACE]
  NOT DOES    MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD

 [] []          the other resembling an appearance

 [MAN=IS=THE=WORLD+MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD] [MAN=IS=THE=WORLD+MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD] [ c-s

 MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD           having sense or no feeling [

 4 4          - all oceania

 an appearance  habitat |||||| ||||||
  equalling appearance          brackets squares and .not circles
  appearance equalling

 MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD  unpronouncing 'pronouncing and none"

 [ ]      MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD
  { SPACE         4
  } [            WATER ON
  ] ]      ] MANISNOTTHEWORLD
  SPACE ]

 am i  [ ckhromaschine write always i it
  traveller traveller
  i i
  a am

 - oceania    MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD
  all all
  oceania -          []

 _L_IT_EE _L_IT_EE

 CONNECTED ARE
  SEAS CONNECTED man=is=not=the=world
  ARE ARE   []
  OCEANS SEAS
  AND SEAS
  ALL OCEANS     MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD

 WATER ON
  ON WATER  PSCH _

 . .

 ALL ALL       LINLIN

 c-k-h-r-o-m-a-s-c-h-i-n-e c-k-h-r-o-m-a-s-c-h-i-n-e      an equalling appearance

 worldgames worldgames            umsetzen

 ] ]
  [ ] _L_IT_EE
  MANISNOTTHEWORLD ]

 sense no
  no for
  for no    sense no for [ having
  [ having         met i a today man
  having sense

 not the          meanings .not multiple
  world not      MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD
  the man         MAN=IS=THE=WORLD
  is man
  man the    [ ckhromaschine is writing

 am interested
  in i  building a functioning the of
  interested wordgame
  wordgame any            am traveller i a
  of of
  not am
  sort wordgame       an
  i in          - all oceania
  any any      MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD

 an an

 new want
  [ [    no having for sense [ any
  ] [          the other resembling an appearance
  a new        [ van
  i want
  language new
  want a and every always water

 PSCH _           set any words of in interested not am i
  _ _         .

 messenger a      c-k-h-r-o-m-a-s-c-h-i-n-e
  a messenger   skin a under

 + thei      c-k-h-r-o-m-a-s-c-h-i-n-e
  thei +       [ he not does

 having having    difference equals and
  sense having
  or or            []
  no sense
  feeling or       on water _
  [ [

 [] []     MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD

 resembling the qll
  an resembling
  appearance appearance         []
  the resembling

 MAN=IS=THE=WORLD MAN=IS=THE=WORLD  am any i in interested not

 MAN=IS=THE=WORLD MAN=IS=THE=WORLD

 [] []       LINLIN

 c-k-h-r-o-m-a-s-c-h-i-n-e always
  always always man=is=not=the=world
  like i [ c-s
  i like
  it always
  write always
  ckhromaschine this      'pronouncing and unpronouncing one"
  this it      and on" 'pronouncing unpronouncing

 MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD         ] [ MANISNOTTHEWORLD

 MAN=IS=THE=WORLD MAN=IS=THE=WORLD      and on" 'pronouncing unpronouncing

 a a
  + a

 or squares         ] [ MANISNOTTHEWORLD
  brackets .not
  .not or       messenger a
  circles squares    MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD
  squares brackets       not world the is man

 LINLIN LINLIN        an other equalling appearance the

 [] []     [ of a RAUM definition

 zukunft die            an resembling appearance another
  ist "  am any i in interested not
  gespeichert die          multiple kind meanings of
  " "
  die wo
  " wo          the other resembling an appearance
  wo die MAN=IS=THE=WORLD

 WORDGAMES WORDGAMES

 [ writing     [ { } ] SPACE
  ckhromaschine is
  is ckhromaschine qll
  writing is      an equalling appearance

 a the     [ { } ] SPACE
  building of         MAN=IS=THE=WORLD
  the the       a building the of maschine
  of building
  maschine a         met i a today man

 " wo          []
  wo die    [ ckhromaschine is writing
  zu zu      ALL
  die zu    MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD

 i m      NONderstanding
  m i        CONNECTED SEAS ARE OCEANS AND ALL

 man=is=not=the=world man=is=not=the=world _L_IT_EE

 as [           []
  [ water HABITAT |||||| ||||||
  water habitat hahn [
  habitat habitat      c-k-h-r-o-m-a-s-c-h-i-n-e always like i it write ckhromaschine this

 MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD  am any i in interested not

 this this  habitat |||||| ||||||
  is this
  introduction the
  + an
  to an       LINLIN
  world is
  the the
  an is  he said

 [ ckhro-maschines         []
  ckhro-maschines [          []

 [ i      ALL
  ckhromaschine ckhromaschine         zukunft ist gespeichert " die " wo
  write i       as [ water habitat
  always [  multiple meanings of i interested in kind not am any
  i ckhromaschine      man
  it [

 all }      ALL
  } }   []
  { {
  all }     MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD
  lal all            [MAN=IS=THE=WORLD+MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD]
  } }        CONNECTED SEAS ARE OCEANS AND ALL
  lla lal hahn [
  } all
  } lal
  { {      c-k-h-r-o-m-a-s-c-h-i-n-e always like i it write ckhromaschine this
  { }     an e
  { }

 and and
  on" and  is _ what it it is
  'pronouncing unpronouncing            []
  unpronouncing and

 [] []

 [] []    man-is-not-the-world [

 [] []

 [] []

 [] []   []

 b b         worldgames
  the the

 LANGUAGE [       messenger a
  ] LANGUAGE      MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD
  WANT I
  space NEW         zukunft ist gespeichert " die " wo
  NEW space          brackets squares and .not circles
  [ I  am any i in interested not
  I space          brackets squares and .not circles
  A [     [ { } ] SPACE

 man-is-not-the-world man-is-not-the-world
  [ man-is-not-the-world   []

 HABITAT ||||||
  |||||| ||||||

 hahn [     b the
  [ [         am in interested wordgame of not sort i any

 [] []

 'pronouncing unpronouncing
  and one"          - all oceania
  unpronouncing one"
  one" 'pronouncing      MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD

 equals and
  and and       a visitor
  differs differs       equals and differs

 MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD

 + is
  the is
  world is MAN=IS=THE=WORLD
  this this          meanings .not multiple
  is world      man

 building of          meanings .not multiple
  a functioning         []
  functioning building        { }
  the of
  of a         [ DOES HE NOT

 { }        ckhromaschine
  } }

 unpronouncing none"
  'pronouncing and          WORDGAMES
  and and    sense no for [ having
  none" none"         []

 [ he     b the
  he does
  not he
  does not         met i a today man

 a visitor     b the
  visitor visitor            WATER ON

 c c  he said
  .not .not

 MAN=IS=THE=WORLD MAN=IS=THE=WORLD       LINLIN

 oceans are  PSCH _
  are are
  comets oceans
  seas oceans       messenger a
  all comets + the world this is
  and oceans

 connected all
  and and _L_IT_EE
  all seas       as [ water habitat
  oceans seas  habitat |||||| ||||||
  seas all

 an e and every always water
  e an      c-k-h-r-o-m-a-s-c-h-i-n-e always like i it write ckhromaschine this

 NONderstanding NONderstanding         []

 [] []           new [ ] a i language want

 [ definition
  of [
  a of    [ha
  RAUM RAUM
  definition [

 ECONO ALL       write always it [ i ckhromaschine ]
  ALL ECONO [ c-s

 am not
  i not    all
  not i       write always it [ i ckhromaschine ]

 set words         MAN=IS=THE=WORLD
  any am hahn [
  words words
  of words         []
  in any  is _ what it it is
  interested am         zukunft ist gespeichert " die " wo
  not in  am any i in interested not
  am set     MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD
  i not

 met i      NONderstanding
  i met         []
  a today      man
  today met    [ha
  man today  multiple meanings of i interested in kind not am any

 I I
  LANGUAGE NEW
  A A  all } { all lal } lla } } { { {
  NEW NEW        CONNECTED SEAS ARE OCEANS AND ALL
  WANT I    MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD

 skin a
  a skin  building a functioning the of
  under a          multiple kind meanings of

 [ van         zukunft ist gespeichert " die " wo
  van van

 man man
  i man

 habitat [         []
  [ [        ckhromaschine

 write ]
  always always            am traveller i a
  it it         ECONO ALL
  [ it    []
  i [
  ckhromaschine [
  ] always        habitat [

 is what
  _ it      MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD
  what it   []
  it is   []
  it what
  is it

 brackets and
  squares circles
  and circles
  .not .not         MAN=IS=THE=WORLD
  circles and         []

 MAN=IS=THE=WORLD MAN=IS=THE=WORLD       on water _

 MAN=IS=THE=WORLD MAN=IS=THE=WORLD        HABITAT [

 an appearance       not world the is man
  resembling an         zukunft ist gespeichert " die " wo
  appearance an
  another an hahn [

 [ha [ha       write always it [ i ckhromaschine ]

 HABITAT WATER
  AS WATER            LANGUAGE ] WANT space NEW [ I A
  ] HABITAT      or brackets .not circles squares
  WATER ]
  [ ]      an equalling appearance

 multiple meanings          appear an
  kind meanings
  meanings meanings         [ DOES HE NOT
  of meanings          equale

 ] MANISNOTTHEWORLD
  MANISNOTTHEWORLD MANISNOTTHEWORLD _L_IT_EE

 man man

 an the         MAN=IS=THE=WORLD
  other other
  equalling other        HABITAT [
  appearance the
  the an  is _ what it it is

 HABITAT [            LANGUAGE ] WANT space NEW [ I A
  [ [

 am not
  any am         []
  i interested   skin a under
  in interested
  interested i      man
  not am and every always water

 [ [         HABITAT AS ] WATER [
  writes writes
  always writes
  ckhromaschine writes          the other resembling an appearance

 umsetzen umsetzen

 the appearance        an other equalling appearance the
  other an      MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD
  resembling resembling       an
  an the
  appearance an   []

 he he
  said said qll

 meanings meanings   []
  .not multiple      c-k-h-r-o-m-a-s-c-h-i-n-e
  multiple multiple  []

 difference and
  equals difference     MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD
  and and         4

 [ [    man-is-not-the-world [
  anything sense _L_IT_EE
  for or
  visual or      and on" 'pronouncing unpronouncing
  no sense
  sense feeling qll
  or sense         am in interested wordgame of not sort i any
  feeling visual
  having visual

 qll qll

 UNDRA UNDRA        CONNECTED SEAS ARE OCEANS AND ALL

 no [          [ ckhro-maschines
  having no   []
  for any       not world the is man
  sense no
  [ no     an appearance
  any sense

 [] []     the world is man

 on _
  water water
  _ on            [MAN=IS=THE=WORLD+MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD]

 visual anything      NONderstanding
  anything for HABITAT |||||| ||||||
  for for

 all all

 [ c-s      c-k-h-r-o-m-a-s-c-h-i-n-e
  c-s c-s

 MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD MAN=IS=NOT=THE=WORLD          meanings .not multiple

 habitat habitat

 and every    []
  every water
  always always
  water every  [ writes always ckhromaschine

.