[Crónica] mail 003

Crónica list at cronicaelectronica.org
Tue Feb 4 02:38:38 CET 2003

| CRÓNICA MAIL 003                                  |
| 04.02.2003                                        |
| http://www.cronicaelectronica.org/                |

01 - report
02 - live @
03 - near future
04 - disclaimer

| REPORT                                            |
| what happened so far                              |

Crónica relEase events have been so good that we wish we were you!

Starting from the north: Vigo, down to Porto and now finally towards Lisbon, the Crónica on the road party patrol is ready for the last stop on its audiovisual extravaganza at Op Art.
We'll then move east and north again, but that's for later on... just check the dates below.

Crónica is giving it all away: music, images and good times for all caring to attend the release parties. ///// These will be finished for now, but expect more in April, with the release of Crónica's 003 and 004. ---> Yep, that's it, they're coming fast baby, faster than you can say "supercalifragilisticexpialidoceous"! Wanna know more?
Just pop in our website and read on, or wait for the next email to come, or whatever, that will bring some good news for sure. Anyway ... see you there.

| LIVE @                                            |
| dates confirmed for the near future.              |

Pedro Tudela (live)
Pedro Tudela + M Carvalhais (DJ)
Return (live visuals)
     Op Art, Lisboa, Portugal
     07.02.2003 (crónica release event)

@c + Lia
     Sonic Light 2003
     Paradiso, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
     21-23.02.2003

@c + Lia
     Lovebytes
     Sheffield, UK
     20-22.03.2003

for an up to date list of events, please visit
http://www.cronicaelectronica.org/

| NEAR FUTURE @                                     |
| what we plan, and maybe also when...              |

in April: Crónica 003-2003 presents "!Siam Acnun" - black tracks - by Longina. Internal artwork by Montse Rego, videos by Flexo Performers and Horacio G. (ifi team).

in April: Crónica 004~2003 presents "La Strada is on Fire (And We Are All Naked)" by Vitor Joaquim, with performances by Martin Archer, Rodrigo Amado, Victor Coimbra, Mariana F, Chris Bywater and Charlie Collins.

in June: Crónica 005~2003 presents "On Paper", more news soon...

| DISCLAIMER @                                      |
| always in the end!                                |

this mail is NOT SPAM. it was either sent to you because you subscribed to receive it or, due to unexplainable phenomena your address ended up being added to this list. if it stays here, mail will be sent to you every now and then, updating news and interesting information about Crónica and www.cronicaelectronica.org

| http://www.cronicaelectronica.org                 |