4 u

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Mon Feb 3 19:21:47 CET 2003

03/02/2003 07:53:12, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

>        http://www.eusocial.com/242.fly.m!/00.jpg
>
>       http://www.eusocial.com/242.fly.m!/02.jpg
>        http://www.eusocial.com/242.fly.m!/04.jpg
>          http://www.eusocial.com/242.fly.m!/07.jpg
>
>            http://www.eusocial.com/242.fly.m!/09.jpg

NO! no thank you! unless it is about deepening awarness
and knowledge.
i refuse to militarise my thoughts and my attitude.
although i tried everything to avoid army,
- there is practically no serious illness that
i did not already simulate for that,
so that later i could hardly get a driving license -,
i was in the army for three years.
it was a nightmare. all i could do was
to be the yes man, say yes to everything
in a way that drove crazy my commandants.
never more.

>-
>
>ost.europa leash

>>i liked when you came with your heart in your hand,
>>i liked your diamonds, your music, the ring,
>
>                                        t!!!ng

it was nice, but i have to insist that i can't marry you.
[my mother in law...]

>>i liked when you were fair,
>>or wise,
>>and i like that you cook.
>
>! l!ke 2 eat 2222
>u!th m! f!ngrt!pz
>real mesz!

that's the most difficult,
what to eat.
and eating is social too.
i like to lay the table for two [v.much]
and for the many guests i have.

khm. and related to sex too.

>>i think it is even to appealing,
>>and for your boyish sensitivity
>>i can danse, i can stay for a portrait,
>
>                               ! drau. pa!nt + zkulpt [no ! dont mean b!ozkulpt!ng.
ever! 1 kan do dzat
>                                                       (although zom r betr dzn odrz
>
>                               ! ud b honord. u uant +?

yes.

>>i can write you mails,
>>but my sensitivity is directed towards a man, not a god and
>>not a boy.
>
>but be!ng a man !znt funnnnnnnnn
>! kant b mean 2 u - u.ll leave m!. m! mom! nvr left m! and ! kald her ztup!d uen !
uaz 3 ...

you are very funny!
my mother in law also told me
that i must be careful,
because i get the man twice,
and huh, what i could do with two boys like you?
i have already left you, and i don't marry you
if you did not see enough to find your identity
and if you don't know exactly that want where to stay.

>fadzr zlapd m! v.badl! 4 dzat. blaaaah. men

i expect from my man to to be a loving and responsable
father.

>! kant d!rt! m! un!form
>! kant pla! freel! [! alua!z beget a zpeed!ng t!ket
>odr men zteal m!!!!!!! gold ko!nz
>! hav 2 l!ztn 2 ur v.klever + obfuzkatd man!feztoz about m! rezponz!b!l!t!ez

no? you can't?
than i cannot weave and sew clothes for you.

>and alllllll d!sz - 4 uat +?
>blaaaaaa ... pla!ng !n dze m!ztz !znt dzaaaat lvl!

you must burn and clean the water.

>>netochka,
>>you are so demanding...
>
>unend!ng zukzez!on - dze jerk! z!rkulaz!on ov dawnz + dze zenzaz!onl z!rku!t ov zlou
flushez

>s!nsz u made m! uet + d!rt! - klean m! !!!!!

men and women go to the public bath -
sometimes sometimes together.

03/02/2003 07:35:39, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

>>>as i entered i received a gift: a death sentence.
>>>and then ... it struck 11. t!!!!ng ...
>>>2 eyes brimming with pain and determination ...
>>>opened into the most beautiful worlds i have felt
>>

>>you must end the metanoia and take your place in the
>>hiererachy.
>
>ha ha aaaaaaaaaauuuuu uuu
>
>u dare order m! around 2x ... a +?
remember the ring,
you must fly over the water,
till you do not you live,
but netochka is living in you.

>>you must end the metanoia and take your place in the
>>hiererachy.
>
>leaf b! leaf
>
>a zm!le f!ghtz dze ur!nklz ov n!ght
>

>aprez ... 01 hand rekogn!zez u!th plzr dze zekur!t! ov zleep

>dze zun beam ualkz around dze housz - TRALALELA + LALA
>
>e!ez opn. dze bod! ztandz ztra!ght. !z dzat a ztreet +?
>ou! ou! monz!eur.
>znou aga!n

aristoteles likes the streets,
but we are on a square.

>>you must end the metanoia and take your place in the
>>hiererachy.
>
>uuuuuuuuuuuu - dze nerve
>uat klr !z ur un!form 2x +?
>letz ztart u!th dze bapt!zm ov dze belz ... around 17:00h

you start.

greetings,
anna balint